What is your personality type?

Click here to take the test. Personally, I find the results really interesting and relatable. I am an INFP-T ( introverted, intuitive, feeling, prospecting, turbulent) personality aka THE MEDIATOR. What are you? Are your results accurate?

Most Helpful Guy

• Last time I took the test, I got JSFJ- The Defender:

ISFJ PERSONALITY (“THE DEFENDER”)

"Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others."
    ~Brian Tracy
    The ISFJ personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though possessing the Feeling (F) trait, ISFJs have excellent analytical abilities; though Introverted (I), they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are a Judging (J) type, ISFJs are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the ISFJ personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

:)

Most Helpful Girl

• ISFJ PERSONALITY (“THE DEFENDER”)

~Brian Tracy

What Guys Said 16

• Wow this is an amazing website. I was surprised by how accurate it was, but there were a couple of things which didn't really fit to my personality. Thanks for showing me this. Im really intrigued by it.

I got 'The Advocate' INFJ-A which apparently less than 1% of the population have. I always felt unique so its kinda cool actually to read it.

• LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

d9nrcmu0frd36.cloudfront.net/.../intp.png

Yup, thats me if I were crossdressing.

• ISTP-A (The Virtuoso)

• "I wanted to live the life, a different life. I didn't want to go to the same place every day and see the same people and do the same job. I wanted interesting challenges."
      Harrison Ford
      Pretty accurate for me

• Got Executive ESTJ, and couldn't agree more with the results. :)

• YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
    ADVOCATE (INFJ-A) kinda makes sense Im a weird one 😅

• LOGICIAN

• I took that test twice (with some months in between) and got 2 completely different results and both descriptions don't really fit me... so I don't give much about that test

• I've taken this test many times:

I always get I and T
    I tend to fluctuate on the other two traits.

So I'm always either a logician, logistician, virtuoso, or architect.

• I've taken that exact test several times and depending on which random questions they give me I'm either the Architect (INTJ), Logician (INTP), Commander (ENTJ), or Logistician (ISTJ)... They can't seem to make up their mind.

• It always comes out to either the Defender or the Architect.

• LOGICIAN (INTP-A)

Detailed results:
    http://puu.sh/oLgbs/5eee7d52c0.png

• INTP personality and it matches my dumbness

• I am an INFJ-A ("The Advocate").
    Every time I take a personality test I always land up as an INFJ.

• INTJ/ENTJ depending on the setting. I'm an INTJ in my personal life and very much an ENTJ at work.

• ENFP-N. I'm a campaigner. Uh oh. :)

• ESTJ "Executive"

• ENFP after a retake? O. o

What Girls Said 21

• I'm ENTP, "the debater" and yes, they're pretty accurate for me :)

• INFJ-T

• ENTP debater, 2nd time I get it and it is on point.

• enfp

• I am girly tomboy!

• 0|0
  • i usually get INFJ/INTJ. always changes.

• ENTP (The Debator) Sounds right lol. Well.. Round one... fight :p

• i got INFP too... i wish i got something different

• i think we got the worst one! the rest of the people have nice traits

• @xxyz123 yeah that's one of the reasons i kind of hate my personality.. it must be nice to be able to unapologetically yourself. i couldn't do that because i shut people out before they can get to know me. like i'm not even shy! people immediately think i am but i really am not. i go with the 'reserved, smart girl' path but i'm neither reserved nor smart haha

• Don't be too tough on yourself girl that's another infp trait!

• Companion

• Intp

• ISFJ-The Defender

• logician (intp)

• INTP-T, the logician.

• ADVENTURER (ISFP-T)

• INTJ

• Dnno I let people find out!

• Ima logician😊

• My newest results gave me an INTP-T
    However, I am xNTP (this means I am both an ENTP/INTP). The results have fluctuated many times, but it is because I am an ENTP online (due to my antagonistic nature), and an INTP in real life.

• I am infp also!

• “The Logician” (INTP-A)