Do you think this logo looks professional for a web design company?

Do you think this logo looks professional for a web design company???

What do you think? in your opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I would expect more from a web design company... Yeah there is a need for a gap between the shape with the "we" inside and the "b", but also I don't find much appealing that red like shape... The font doesn't seem right either, it seems a bit child like, what font is this one? Also I don't like that word breaking they do we-b-design... I know they might want to emphasize to "we", like "we do webdesign" but it's not working well...
    At least that's my oppinion as a graphic designer...

Most Helpful Guy

• Try something that incorporates a spiders web in the design. You might even attach tiny webbed feet to the bottom of the "W".

• i was thinking this as well.

• Perhaps one day we'll share a room at the home for the criminally insane! ( - )

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• No not at all your a design company I expect some originality and for you to be able to make some good designs but when you just use a stock logo it makes you look incompetent.

• Its ok but not really very good. Thw word we is highlighted for no apparent reason.

• Unfortunately no.. it should look more complicated

• It doesn't scream "I'm a webdesigner, hire me" out to me, which is what you'd want it to do.

• Yup, it's quite good.
    My suggestion: Little space between red 'we' and 'b'. Put 'we' little bit in middle.