What set of psychic, physical and/or physiologic abilities would you rather have?

What kind of powers would you like to possess?

• Mind Reading & Telepathy & EmpathyWhat set of psychic, physical and/or physiologic abilities would you rather have?
    22% (2)0% (0)17% (2)Vote
  • Superhuman Strength & Endurance & StaminaWhat set of psychic, physical and/or physiologic abilities would you rather have?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Instant Hypnosis & Mind Control & Mental ManipulationWhat set of psychic, physical and/or physiologic abilities would you rather have?
    56% (5)0% (0)42% (5)Vote
  • Superhuman Speed & Reflexes & DexterityWhat set of psychic, physical and/or physiologic abilities would you rather have?
    0% (0)33% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • Mental Teleportation & Time Travel & Phasing through all solid objectsWhat set of psychic, physical and/or physiologic abilities would you rather have?
    11% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
  • Superhuman Sturdiness & Impenetrable Skin & Unbreakable BonesWhat set of psychic, physical and/or physiologic abilities would you rather have?
    0% (0)33% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • Telekinesis & Psychokinesis & Mental LevitationWhat set of psychic, physical and/or physiologic abilities would you rather have?
    11% (1)34% (1)17% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, Telekinesis and Mind Control are kinda my favorite abilities here... so I would probably choose one of these powers...

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• I'd love to be completely invincible. So many applications available...

0|1
    0|0