What do you do during breakdowns?

I have lot's of breakdowns. Especially when i'm hours busy with homework. Can you people please tell me what's the best thing to you when you just can't continue with what you're doing

Most Helpful Guy

• HEADBANG! JK

I usually listen to music, it gets your mind off of things. Try it, it really helps :)

What Guys Said 4

• Fortunately, I don't have those anymore. Life's beat be down enough so I know how to cope without losing it. If there is a situation I'm confronted with which will cause me needless stress, if possible, I just walk away from it.

• any time that sorta stuff happens i try not to bottle it in, it would make it worse.

I try to let it out and process it then find a way to relax such as walking, gym talking if i need to what ever at the time works.

• Take a break. Meditate. There are lots of guided meditations on youtube you can follow.

• Rest.

What Girls Said 0