Do you sometimes wish people would go back to acting the way they used to, when you first met them?

I know it's inevitable, and you can't stop people from changing, but right now I would do anything just to see that side of them again. 😞

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not that they changed. It's that they faked/pretended to be someone when they first met. The advice of "fake it till you make it" is used by a lot of people but once they've "made it" with someone they don't want to continue faking being something because faking is exhausting so they fall back into their old routine.

the fake it till you make it is one of the most immature dumbest pieces of advice that I see said by so many people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people tend to not be how they actually are when you first meet them. A lot of the time they put up a persona but then once they start to be more relaxed with you. That persona disappears and it can go 2 ways with that.

Most of the times I don't.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes at times I do

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I do. I think sometimes we cling onto the person they used to be, so that's why we find it difficult to let go.

• Usually, it's not that people have changed but that their true selves have finally come to the surface.

• Yes I been there and it hurts so much. But reality like you said once someone changes with you and their mind set is different. You can't force them to be the same way they use to be with you.

• OMG YESSS!

• I wish that could happen. People should be real from the start though.

• yes! they turn all nice and chill then. they start doing drugs and shit