Where do you see yourself in ten years?

All I can really envision is an apartment full of cats.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thank you for asking me this, it is good I start to think about it.
    In 10 years, I will be 35, where do I see myself then?

1) Financially stable and independent.
    2) Owning my own business
    3) Owning (maybe) my own house
    4) Having a partnership - preferably rather serious and maybe committed by then or in the process of becoming a serious, committed relationship (not married)
    5) Having had traveled the world and maybe ready to start settling down
    6) Maybe 2 years after that - adopt a kid? not sure as yet... But that would be 12 years from now :) not 10 hehe so i guess this one doesn't count.

What about you?

• Oh sorry, only now I read your information.. and damn, that's all you aspire? to be a 28 year old living with cats?
      Big dreams...
      :\ -_-

• Good luck to you as well. Yes, I'll be sure to get my cats from a shelter instead of a breeder.

• Okie great! :) and thankss!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm, I'd be 26, hopefully having a profession in music that allows me to be financially stable, and able to support a wife if I need to. I'd have a cute pet, like a small dog or cat, and live NOT where I live now (it's HOT!). I'd live by a small humble, brightly-lit cafĂ© where I can have a sweet morning breakfast on Saturdays, drinking iced coffee and a steamy artisan breakfast sandwich or a salad. I'd live by water so I can smell the scent of sea water that I missed so much since I was little. I'd play gigs at a pubs and occasionally busk at an outside shopping centre next to the aesthetically pleasing Apple store. I'd live where there's an autumn, a real autumn where the trees scream to be painted, and where there's a spring where birds sing in the morning. It'd rain occassionally and I'd play in the puddles to take my mind of the taxes I have to do.

I'd be able to play the guitar, and own an acoustic guitar that I painted on myself, and sing. I'd give to charity often, and never get a tattoo that didn't mean something special to me. I'd strive to be the nicest person people have ever met and get angry in the most eloquent way. I'd speak phrases crafted like I was some great writer with effortless wisdom, but would still be extraordinarily sarcastic with a dry, maybe occassionally inappropriate, humor that only a few people would laugh at.

I don't know. I see myself in a future built from my own blood, sweat, and tears, so I never feel like I don't deserve it. Wherever I end up, I want to feel as though I earned it, not like it was given to me for nothing. A future of my own eyes and hands, a place where my own feet carried me, and people of my own love. That's my dream future in ten years, I swear I'm going to try for it! Unfortunately, right now, I'm a lazy couch potato XD

What Girls Said 12

• Hopefully happily married with kids. I'm family oriented so that's what I want in life... more then anything else

• finishing my PhD in genetics and having my first kid with my husband

• Done with my studies, working as a lawyer, and married , maybe with one kid.
    Maybe living in North America, Canada or something, hopefully married to the guy I love right now.

• Haha that's a very gloomy idea of your future! 🙀
    Hopefully I'll be working in an upper position at an international organisation after having graduated from university with a master in economics 😁

• Nah, it's not gloomy if you enjoy being around cats, haha.

Good luck pursuing your degrees. Economics, alongside AP Chem and Precal, had to be one of the best classes I've taken in high school.

• I enjoy Physics at a subject, but my teacher kind of sucks, haha.

• It's really crazy how much a teacher can influence your passion about a subject 😶

• Living by myself in another country, with a good job and with a nice group of friends.

• In ten years I see myself married and either pregnant with my first kid or I just had a baby. And I would have graduated college

Hopefully

• I see myself exactly where you are 😂😂😂😂

• I feel you.

• I'll be 30... Probably a lonely cat lady in a box.

• I never knew GaG had so many future cat-owning hermits.

• in or getting out of college going to a vet clinic and playing with my dog and cat

• Happy, healthy , married with kids and owning a couple of businesses. all my student loans will be already paid off.

• OMG! I see myself in an apartment full of cats aswell! no joke, I keep telling that to my friends xD

What Guys Said 12

• Taking Geritol and still having my cats lol

• Promotion, Married?, and i want a son! I'm building a house, it'd be nice to have another house by 10 years from now. And definitely travel more

• In the graveyard maybe?

• Aww, come on. People are living well into their hundreds today. I'm sure you still have some good years left.

• We all got to go some day. Death isn't the problem, it's that last month or year that can be horribly painful and useless.

• Sadly. The best we can hope for is going in our sleep.

• I reckon six feet underground...

In a secure bunker safely hiding from the trump troops that are taking over the world.

• part time personal business
    trainning people
    and a full time sports phycologist ( unless i change my mind)

• Married and working as an emergency physician.

• Im a cat person.. 10 years.. will be 50... :( *sigh* probably the same, 2 cats in my house

• It's not so bad. I'm wanna be a crazy old cat guy when I grow up.

• In 10 years I want to be a high level analytics executive at my company and hopefully have had a couple apps in development succeed.

• Much higher than where I'm at right now. Up very high in the business world.

• Don't even know about a year from now

• Probably be living in a rented apartment on benefits and struggling to find a job.

• Probably dead

• Unlikely, unless you have some sort of terminal illness now.

• @kat_gran

There is a difference between wanting to be dead and wanting to stop feeling this way,

• I understand...