Do you think the shape of this level of Color Switch is approriate or inappropriate?

This seriously looks like those attempts of d*ck drawings from schools... 😕

• Appropriate
  • Kind of inappropriate
  • Inappropriate
    Vote C
  • Other/I don't know/Answers
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless I was specifically looking for something inappropriate (like how this question kind of implicates), I wouldn't have thought anything of it. As far as I'm concerned, it's just an dotted-lined oval and and a circle.

I think to say it looks anything more than that would be a big stretch lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I think you have a dirty mind I can barely make out anything.

• ehm I have no clue what you mean lol

• There's another hoop on the right and it looks like those d*ck drawings immature people (especially guys) do. @.@ 😂

• eh I increased the brightness of the screen and now I can see it a bit lol. didn't see the lines in the background... would have helped if it weren't paused with darkened background :P

• I know, but then I would have got killed and couldn't take the ss. 😂

• What's that 😶?
    😂 LOL

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!