Gagers! If you were suddenly the opposite gender for a whole day, what would you do?

I'm just going to ignore what everyone is saying. Personally, I'd go out, and talk to females I know, and ask them things that I know they'd never reveal to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Play with myself and take notes as to what feels good and doesn't then probably call my friend and see if she had turned in to a guy because we allway talk about what if our genders switched. If she had I'm going to go have sex if not then I'm going to chill out all day and hope by tomorrow I'm back to me and the event of the gender switch is over.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cry 😭😭😭 whyyy I want my boobs back wth is going on!!!
    Maybe try sex as a guy to know how it feels like from the other side lol

What Guys Said 19

• Kind of obvious... experiment sexually all day. Both alone and with others. Learn as much as I could about how to satisfy a woman. And take lots of very revealing pictures for when I am not longer female. :-)

• It happened on GAG on 1st April! We all changed gender. Bit of a hoot really! 😂

• I've always wondered what it's like to be a girl and have a dick in my pussy you know? ya tbh lol like i wanna be a girl and just get my pussy destroyed just to see what it's like to be pounded

• We already did this for April 1st joke, I guess it was alright to be a girl for a day.

• Obviously feel myself up. Masturbate to see what it feels like to orgasm as a woman. Then I'd speed on the highway and get picked up and try and see if I can get out of a ticket haha

• Obviously things that I couldnt experience as a guy. Touch myself, go out and see how people react differently at me, play damsel in distress, etc.

• Two words. Lesbian bar.

• What's the opposite of agender?, if you mean sex, i'd probably just live my everday life, I'd just have boobs, and a Vagina no biggy

• Whip my hair xD

• Get @consultantisback in my bed.

• We were and it was awesome.

• Get laid to see what it feels like from the other point of view.

• Like most guys, I'd probably spend the whole day playing with myself.

• Just try to enjoy that day. How? Well i just gonna see how it goes

• Go to Starbucks.

And masturbate. (not at Starbucks)

• I'd get preggers.

• Go to a bar and happily announce "Someone fuck me"

• I would be fabulous! Girls have the right to be fashionable, I don't.

• touch my self all day long... I swear its the truth

What Girls Said 10

• Wear a cool suit and go out and try to figure out what guys talk about when girls aren't around. :P

• Enjoy the luxury of peeing while standing. That's it. Everything else is normal.

• Play with my junk

• I'd probably sit at home all day and swing mah penis around.😂

Pee standing up, hit on all the girls at my school lol, and then spray paint the windshield of the principles car.

The next day I'll come back my regular self and here all about my handiwork😈

• Would be curious about what a boner is like. :D

• Helicopter 😎

• Masturabate, then go out and see if people treat me differently.

• Masturbate all day long

• Guys cannot do that as much as girls. You would do better enjoying that as a girl.

• lol. Yeah. When I was your age I would have loved to be able to masturbate for hours! That would be one thing I would love about being the opposite sex for a day!

• Yeah, at most you could probably get 3 times a day, and that's being generous, and it does suck I wish I could masturbate all day long, orgasm after orgasm after orgasm

• Did they already did that like a month ago on here?

• Uh... First wonder why I was a guy, then pee standing up, then walk around without a shirt, then masturbate