Do you like South Park and why?

Do you like South Park and why do you like it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been watching it for years, and I love it! The great thing about that show is that it fights against the stupid political correctness that we're all told to abide with in this society. Very funny and unique show.

What Girls Said 5

• I love South Park! One of my favorite shows.

• It's funny but it's never been one of my favourites.

• I never really got into it but I thought a couple of the episodes that I did watch were entertaining.

• Not really. I never found it very funny and for some reason I have a hard time laughing at animated comedy shows.

• I've watched a few episodes and it's funny

What Guys Said 14

• Of course I love South Park. First, it's hilarious but more so if you are an adult north of 40 because it is resoundingly true in so many ways.

• I grew up with the show, I learned a lot about politics and rationality from the show, and because it is chock-full of common sense.

Its also hilarious.

• 0|1
  • I haven't watched it in forever because I hadn't subsrubed to hulu and it's not on netflix. I can watch it now but I guess I have a lot of catching up to do. I love it because it is not politically correct even in the slightest.

• Yes cause it's funny

• Love it. I like offensive humor, but the reason why South Park always stood out to me is that there has always been an underlying message. It isn't just solely shit jokes.

• YOU KILLED KENNY! YOU BASTARD!

• i used to like then just stopped watchig it pretty much

• Yeah because they leave no stones untouched.

• I think that show is stupid

• I do not. It just never really appealed to me even though I do see the political and social commentary value. It is well written but honestly many episodes feel too long and overdrawn for points that are easily made.

• Nope.

• Because I'm an angel of the lord

• it's stupid now that im older
    so not really