Do you hate it when people try to make you laugh when you don't feel like laughing? Do you also hate trying to make someone laugh and they just won't?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they are doing it in an attempt to cheer me up I usually find it cute of them, even if it's not working.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. If I'm in that kind of mood and they don't respect it, I see what they're trying to do but it just makes them more annoying.

• Nope. I really appreciate it when people that care about me, go out of their way to try and make me happy in the face of one of my bad moods. They are awesome to walk through fire to deliver a smile.

• When I'm pissed, I'd rather people not try to make me laugh. Let me fume and I'll get it out my system.

• Yes... they don't understand that at this point, I've accepted fate and am working towards trying to end my life. Humor/distractions are just annoying, especially when they know I'm losing grip of emotion itself.

• I hate that at work, the costumers always say I should smile more, but I just think to myself "why?"

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more