What did you do for your Mother <3 this Mothers Day's?

<3 Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I just got off the phone with her actually about 15 minutes ago. Since she is currently some hours away (since I'm in college), I couldn't really do much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I took her shopping and told her I'd buy whatever she wanted/needed. Wallet is still crying xD - BUT Worth it.

Then took her home and asked "So what do you want for Mother's Day?". [[Asumming she'd say dinner or whatever]]

Mom: "To see you eat a piece of cake". {{ I cussed in my head like a sailor, but ate a piece }}

&& Watched a movie with her.

• What'd you get her shopping?

I'm SO EASY to buy for lol... like, literally, *anything* with Marilyn Monroe on it, or *anything* with that truck-mudflap-girl silhouette on it, I'm good ahah
      I am pretty much the exact same person I was when I was thirteen.

• Yah you and smmy both <3

What Guys Said 12

• Got her a nice card and took her out for breakfast!

• Absolutely nothing

I am trapped at the dorm having to study for my last final (and moveout day) tomorrow

I hate that I missed Mother's Day

• Sent my mom flowers.

• Nothing at all, she doesn't deserve anything either lol.

• I called her and I bought her a book she wanted on amazon

• Made it the worst Mother's Day of her life. We were playing Pictionary, (I HATE THAT GAME) my mom and dad were a team and my sister and I were a team. We were getting mad at each other everytime we lost. When my mom and dad rolled a 6, I was so angry that my sister and I fell so far behind that I dropped the F bomb and we quit. At first, I opposed to playing the game so that this wouldn't happen. But Mom wanted to play it. So we played it and I ruined it. Now, we're about to eat, and I just lost my appetite.

• made her lunch

• I sent her fake flowers make of fruit lol

• mother's day is the last weekend of May in France... so nothing yet

• Absolutely nothing.

Before you call me a monster or ungrateful pig... my mother is toxic and has told me to commit suicide multiple times this year alone. Last time I got her something, it ended up in the trash. Why would I do anything for someone like that... blood mother or not?

• Mine is dead.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Got her a card and made her breakfast in bed.

• I gave her a hug, kiss and potted flowers :)

• I bought me and my mom matching purple bicycles :p

• Nothing. My daughters didn't do anything neither.

• In Russia, Mother's Day is celebrated on March 8; while in Poland is on May 26.

• Visited my mom in prison. She doing fine despite being behind bars

• Nothing. I woke up early to her picking a drunken fight with my sister. So, I'm avoiding her all day. I don't want a war.

• I just sent her a video e-card thingy to her email. Yeah, I know, I'm a horrible child. But she liked it.

• I ignored the fact that it's Mother's Day and I'm waiting until exactly 11:59 to text her, "Happy M Day"

• Made my mom breakfast this morning. Spent the rest of the morning at the beach with her and my dog. Bought a bunch of flowers and pots at Homedepot to spruce up our out door area. Making chicken wings and fried okra for dinner tonight. Then having homemade cheesecake with strawberry sauce. And opening some presents after that.