Do you seriously believe that there's attractive people ( especially men) in every country?

I don't believe this. I can't find attractive people in the shithole I live. Especially men.
I had people telling me : "Oh no, you're exaggerating, there are attractive men here". But they're all guy to me.
Right now, I wish I could go to other countries, just not to see those faces...
I'm tired!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Since beauty is relative, yes, I do believe it. However, due to relativity of beauty itself, it's also possible that you won't find anyone attractive where you live. So, everything is possible when the matter is attractiveness.

• ". However, due to relativity of beauty itself, it's also possible that you won't find anyone attractive where you live."

Finally someone who understands me!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• There are good looking people in every country. I'm not denying that at different proportions/ratios, but there still are.

What Guys Said 18

• Yes, every country has attractive men/women. But not all countries have the same amount of attractive people.

• So, you can't imagine a country with no attractive people, like the one I live?

• i am sorry to hear that but i will say u sound quite smart for someone with a learning disability

• @vnmctransform Like I said there are different types of learning disabilities I may not have the worst of the worst but I'm no genus either lol. Its hard for me to explain what I have trouble with and what I don't if that makes sense.

• Well, I pick up that you're from Portugal by your chatting with responders. In any case, is it possible that you're just keeping crappy company? I'm sure you can't tidily stick all the men in a country in one category, and if you're hanging out with stoners or at dive bars or something, yeah, those guys are gonna be ugly, either on the inside or the outside.

• No, I don't hang out with stoners and I don't know what's a dive bar.

• lol where would you rather live?

• I think I would be happy in the US or any other country. But not here.

• lol americans are ugly as fuck what are you on, most obese nation and with their lifestyle every second person out there has British teeth and sagging skin and they are as short as portugese since average white guy height in the states is 174 cm and other races are even shorter. I can tell from your way of talking itself you are a homely land whale @Asker and have no right to judge others on their looks since u are no looker yourself

• @vnmctransform Being short doesn't make anyone ugly. You can still be extremely hot and attractive looking and be short.

• There are attractive people everywhere on earth.

• What is it that makes them so unattractive? What is it that makes other men more attractive?

I could see women in the middle east finding all men unattractive because like 99% of the men they can choose from believe it's their god given holy right to beat and rape their wife. Even if they don't do it just holding that as a belief has got to affect how you treat people.

• LOL I googles "portugal street view" and clicked the pictures tab to see what people from there generally look like and this was one of the first pics..

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...rbockcargarstreetview.jpg

• Ok, I understand.

Well, at least you have no reasons to judge.

• Ow.. shi*, i tought google have deleted it , after i... well... nothing.

• I think each country has at least one attractive girl

• I'm sure there's at least SOME in every country. I mean come on. What kinda question is that?

• A question by someone who lives in a country where there's no attractive people.

• Lol😂😂

• oh u sound like an ugly girl then since ronaldo likes all women lol
      and yeah, please just stfu if u ain't attractive u land whale @Asker

• What is this magical shit hole you speak off if I may ask? There is often fair looking guys in any shit hole, more average looking guys but they are their. Unless you got unrealistic standards that there is no shit hole on this earth that will have your Ken.

• Thanks but I'm not looking for a Ken.

• I think there are attractive people everywhere...

• I see, so you live in the Principality of Sealand with it's population of 300. This makes sense and you have my pity.

• WTF is the Principality of Sealand?

• Now I feel better about my non-Cuban self. :d

• Ahahaha

• what is the criteria height wise to be considered not short?

what else for being physically attractive

• Lol, where do you live?

• This is serious for me. I'm not kidding.

• Yes, Portugal where?
      Some remote ancient place with 100 villagers?

• Yes, a place like that.

• You must be joking , portugal is home of hot men , lol

• Lol

No, I think you are the one who's joking. There's no such thing as hot men in Portugal

• My family on both sides are from the Azores an Island chain off of Portugal so
      I'm part American and Part Portuguese so I guess my fathers side must of skipped
      a generation of 'Hot Men'' cause I ain't one of them.

• How do you? Unless you've been there?

• I'm not attractive so I'd fit right in.

• Seriously? Of course there are attractive people in every country.

• That sucks. Or you can go to NYC tons of attractive people both tourists and locals

• 0|0
    • I don't know who is this guy.
      And I don't find him attractive. But he's not ugly either.

• Thank you :)

I will try not to :)

• :)))

• There where attractive people on the beach when I visited Portugal but not many in the local village. Maybe its the employment crisis young people move away to try and find work else where and the more attractive people have more luck getting the jobs at tourist resorts.
    The ex pats that go there also tend to be old so its probably not the best country for seeing lots of attractive people.
    Don't move just for that though. You need relatives to stay with or if you can a job offer first or its a huge risk.
    Your English is good I don't know if you would be able to find a teaching English gig somewhere.
    Good luck what ever you decide to do.

• Thank you.

I already decided that I will move, I can't spend the rest of my life here. And it's just not because of that. It's also because I won't get a job that I want here.
      I have no relatives, so I can only count on myself. I guess the only thing I can do is to get a good job offer in another country.

I'm so frustrated!!! You have no idea...

What Girls Said 10

• I mean, but do the guys in your town/city represent the entire country? (numbers and diversity are not on your side)

And lady please, Cristiano Ronaldo is Portugese, there are some fine ass men there. C'mon now. They aren't all short and with bad teeth. And lol, there are doctors and academics in Portugal, you're being too harsh.

• I guess you're only saying that because you don't live here. When people live in a place, their point of view changes.

And I'm sorry, but I don't find Cristiano Ronaldo attractive.

• Haha, hey, anything can happen if you like him again XD

• Hahaha I don't think so.
      He doesn't live here, he's famous, he's rich and I'm not the type of woman he likes.

• Yeah because out of millions of people in each country, there is going to at least be 1. The hottest dude I've ever been with is portuguese and the first one I dated that isn't from the USA. Every dude I dated in the USA wasn't as attractive at all. Though I know there are some attractive dudes in the USA, just didn't find any I really liked to date.

• No. Beauty is subjective. I wouldn't find men in every country attractive myself. But in general, everyone can be considered attractive by someone. Even a 91 year old woman managed to attract a 31 year old man according to a question on here which was disturbing to say the least lol so yeah, beauty = subjective.

• Yuuuuus I do. Where do you live?

• I just read you come from Portugal, WTH? I actually find Portuguese people attractive, Cristiano Ronaldo is defo my type

• Maybe you find them attractive because you're not used to see them.

You know, I used to be crazy about him when I was younger. But then I grew up and I realized that he's not good looking.

• Really I ElissaDido I'm Part Portuguese so I doubt you find me attractive

• Yes I do believe that

• Yes I think there are attractive men in every country. Where do you live? Antarctica?

• No. Not middle eastern men 😂

• yes, of course I do

• Wow

You're from Portugal?

So am I

I have seen many gorgeous looking portuguese men

Where have you been hiding? lol

• Beauty is a subjective term. What may be a one to you may be a strong two to others.

• Of god damn course there are-