Do you have road rage?

Are you a road rager, or have you been the victim of road rage?

Do you have road rage?

• Yes, I have road rage and I'm a jerk.
  • No, I've been an innocent victim of road rage.
  • I eat da booty like groceries.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont unless it's something really stupid, like merging RIGHT in front of me or not signalling at a roundabout. stuff like that. even then, i won't yell or beep unless they've pushed me over the edge.

DONT PUSH ME CUZ IM CLOSE TO THE EDGE, IM TRYIN NOT TO LOSE MY HEAD.

Most Helpful Guy

• I might curse sometimes when people force me to hit the breaks in order to survive their foolishness, but that's about it

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes I get annoyed with old people but I don't think I have road rage so much as road annoyance.

• So you've never cursed, gave the middle finger or even flashed your titties to express your anger at another driver?

• I think the only time I cuss is when people stop suddenly or try to hit me

• Occasionally but I'm usually the victim. I've had two speed awareness courses now and driving has become more pleasurable for me now, aside from terrible/dangerous drivers.

• Well, I did cuss at some hoe on the road today soooo...

• I literately rolled down my window and yelled, "YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE" then waved thank you to the other person who was trying to let me make my left turn before she rudely sped around him because she was impatient. I said "THANK YOU for not being a b*tch like her" and honked my horn for a good 15 seconds straight. Hoe bag.

• HAHA, let the rage flow through you

• Ehhhh, I might get a touch of road rage here and there... >_>

What Guys Said 3

• I get annoyed at people who lack the foresight to see that the light ahead is red...

Just what reason do some of you have for going 5 mph over the speed limit all the way to the red light?

• LOL.. i've been pondering this for years... doing all kinds of maneuvers to get around you only to speed into a red light.

i usually roll down my window "oh we're racing to the red light are we?"

• If your an idiot on the road then yes or I really need to get somewhere and your in my way lol.

• when people don't let me merge, i merge anyway.