Who would you vote for in the presidential election?

who would you vote for would it be Hillary Clinton or Donald trump and why?

• Donald trump
  • Hillary Clinton

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck those two, I'm Bernie or Bust. I voted for Sanders in the Primary, and will do so in the general election if he wins the democratic nomination, but if Clinton and the DNC continue to steal the election than I will vote for Jill Stein of the green party.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not Trump boy, and ideally not Clinton either, but if I had to choose the lesser of two evils...

I mean this is if I could vote in the first place lol
    If you can't choose just move to Australia, I can personally recommend it (and I'm so biased because I've lived here all my life)

What Guys Said 31

• Hilary is a psycho so no, she's out. Trump isn't exactly good but at the very least he's anti establishment and will shake things up, which might lead to lessons learned and better candidates in the future. I'm sure there are a bunch of people that will just vote for Hilary because she's a woman, and as much as I'd like to see their reverence for her mere femaleness fade as they become disillusioned when they realise she's not Lady Jesus (just as people did with Obama aka Black Jesus), I still think she's too dangerous to go that route. Obama didn't have that danger factor.

• Trump is more dangerous, he said he would use nuclear weapons in Syria and said that nuking our allies in Europe isn't off the table. We don't need cowboy diplomacy to come back. But I'm not voting for either of them.

• @Eric644 I herd that he would give nuclear weapons to Japan he's nuts he makes me a little nervous

• yeah, he is clueless about world affairs and doesn't know that doing that would pretty much start a nuclear holocaust in the Asian region

• I don't care. It's best for both to lose.

• Neither. I'm not voting for a corporate pawn or a narcissistic, greedy, anti-human, reality TV show corporate kingpin clown.

If it's a choice between those two, then I simply won't vote. My vote won't matter anyway. Hillary Clinton will be President. I called it right when she announced. Bernie or bust.

• Lol if only clinton didn't cheat in the primaries. Then trump would have a worthy rival to face. But as it stands, the undecided vote will lean to trump. Hillary Clinton just is going to send America to war and since when has war ever been good. There is no good in war. It keeps society backwards.

• Clinton because I'm afraid of the volatile Trump being inches away from dropping a nuclear bomb on someone that called him a name...

• As I recently heard someone say "If someone put a gun to my head and demanded I vote for either Hillary or Trump, I would vote for the bullet. In a choice between two evils, I elect to pick neither."

• Damn! Is it that serious? Lolz...

• @QuteQueen nah. I won't vote for either, but I'm not so fearful that I would "leave the country," or do anything more dramatic.
      The point of the hypothetical was just to say that we don't HAVE to vote, and if we despise the choices, we can chose to support neither, rather than feel we have some obligation to support the evil we hope is lesser.

• Yeah I can understand you on that. I don't feel like it's necessary to label yourself as republican or democrat then allow that determine who you're going to vote for that's silly. I vote for president nobody too.

• They're both shit. It doesn't matter

• I voted Trump, but ONLY if he picks John Kasich or someone with experience as his VP nominee. The way I see it for the two equally worst candidates of the whole race, Trump would screw us over on national defense as much as Hillary would on internal national issues (guns, illegal immigration, the minimum wage & health care): but someone like Kasich could enable him to make right choices and be a voice of reason for him.

Otherwise, I'll have to vote for someone else. Because with those two, there's no lesser of two evils.

• Bernie or whatever alternate we'd have who isn't from the GOP.

• alibertarianfuture.com/.../...ly-Is-A-Big-Deal.png
    Option C= Gary Johnson get's my vote.

• Better than the two of the for certain.

• @Eric644 Yeah, I heard that. It'll make the US into Greece.

• @MasterofPlebs
      i know dude, the guy i freaking nuts. We can't afford Trump being president, hopefully America decides right. I am hoping that enough common sense conservatives vote libertarian, even if that means Hillary being president, Republicans can focus on getting a better guy in 2020

• Trump... HilLIARy is scary.

• Trump is scarier, we don't need someone hot headed like him with the launch codes. trump could very well start WW3 and nuke an ally because he thought a leader insulted him. Vote neither

• @Eric644 ya he is I herd someone comment on YouTube I think that the U. S would be like North Korea and I herd I think Donald trump say that he would give nuclear weapons to Japan

• exactly, he would start ww3. I am voting Libertarian

• At this point lets start looking at 3rd party candidates.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avF4BLWxRvI

• Hilary Clinton is a proven liar, vote Trump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

• I hate both. Hillary and Bill have actually been friends with Trump before he ran, and it's even been speculated that the only reason Trump is running is to help Hillary win the whole election.

• Honestly i'd vote for hillary clinton but picking between those two is like picking which std i'd rather keep

• I choose... monkey puppy baby

• Stephen Colbert

• Are they really the only options? I think not!!! Where are the independents?

• Where's the Bernie Snaders option? Are you serious!!!

• neither of them

• Neither

• I would vote for anyone over donald trump, even satan.

• Currently, Clinton. Why? Vagina. But, I probably won't vote for either. If it was a choice between the two, then Clinton. But I'm voting for Jill Stein.

• Well either a war criminal or a businessman. At least trump would bring america back to where it used to be and perhaps make better relations with my country.

• no, all the reason not to vote for him, we don't want a man that would be our Putin. He likes Putin because he wants to become a dictator like him. No thank you, I would rather keep our allies we have now then trade that for Russia

• @Eric644 no difference between my govt media and your corporate "free" media. If you believe your media is unbiased then it really shows from your comments. It's not hard to see. If anyone wants to seek out truth media then anyone is free to do so whether its people in the US or people in my country. I also don't care what graphs or links you send me, as I've stated, I was giving MY opinion on why I would vote for trump and why I personally believe he is the right choice. If my opinion offends you or makes you upset then no need to argue about it on the internet. You are free to ignore it

• Trump obviously.

• I would vote for me

• I'd vote Trump, I want to watch the US fall. I want to see them fail

• why? And do you think a world where Russia is empowered would be any better, he would invade you and strip your people of any freedom you have. I know we have to done many messed up things (invade Iraq, 1953 Iran Coup, Vietnam War). But we have done many good things too (helped liberate Europe from Nazis, created many inventions, etc). I know that sometimes we may not act like it, especially during Bush, but America is your friend not your enemy.

• i ain't voting for none of these fools.

• Clinton because trump is a racist douche nozzle

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 11

• That's the kind of moment I'm thankful of not being American lol

• I'm not American so I can't vote anyway but hypothetically I'd vote for Hillary Clinton because I think it'd be cool if America had a female president and Donald Trump seems to be quite racest and sexist.

• Put aside your general bias before saying that. Trump is unpredictable and I definitely don't support him but clinton is not only a cheater but a warmongering murder. Both are terrible choices but unfortunately the logical desicion is that clinton is actually worse.

• Voting for hilary just because she's a woman is pretty bad just being honest.

• but I also Identify more as Libertarian than Republican now, trump was just the last straw

• I fell the BERN... BERNIE SANDERS that is lol

• Donald. He's kind of a jerk but at least he isn't a complete liar like Hillary.

But, I'm only 13 so it doesn't matter XD

• Why does everyone think Bernie dropped out?

• Obama

• Votes counted in the primary but not next election so...

• I'm writing in bernie sanders

• My mom is voting for Trump

• so sorry to hear that, my dad is too and I don't understand why; trump is a racist egomaniac that will most likely get us into a nuclear holocaust. I don't trust him and I don't trust Hillary either. Were screwed either way :(

• neither i'm probably going to vote for austin petersen.

• I knew most girls would vote for Hillary