Girls which boyfriend would you rather have?

• a guy whose really sweet , cares about your feelings does random nice things but has a small wee wee
    59% (16)14% (2)44% (18)Vote
  • the alpha stereotype smooth talker , really cool but can be arrogant, has big wee wee
    11% (3)21% (3)15% (6)Vote
  • cow
    30% (8)65% (9)41% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
By "wee wee" I mean penis lol

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls want A, but many fall for B.
    Everyone like a smooth talker and a cool guy, that's attractive, so that's something "lures" girls to them. You don't know if he's sweet and cares about your feelings if you just met him.
    If you could tell how a person is just by looking at them, then most girls will go for guy A, but you don't know that, you discover how good or bad a person is, when you spend time with them.

1|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Why can't I have a mix between two?

There are way too many options in this world to limit it to those.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like jerks at all, give me the sweetie and his little wee wee. We can use toy's, been dicks ain't worth that type of treatment.

0|0
    0|0
  • The boyfriend I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Cow. I am cow. He is cow. Moo. 🐮

0|1
    0|0
  • A-I don't care about size

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• If only being nice didn't come with a small penis. Why can't I be nice? Why am I always a smooth talking arrogant but somewhat cool large penised asshole? :/ I wish for world peace!!

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls want a cow

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't date a man if he wasn't alpha and well-hung.

0|0
    0|0
  • That moment when you see the poll and realize that most girls probably got their own preferences wrong. Sweet and Caring has never been good sell points outside of personality profiles.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every girl goes for the confident alpha male, of course. :)

0|0
    0|0