How do I stop crosdressing?

I have been an on and off again crossdresser for a long time and i hate that about myself. No matter how determined i am to stop i always find myself falling back into it, i just can't help it sometimes. How do i stop?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't! You keep going!

Most Helpful Guy

• You are doing nothing harmful or illegal. The only harm is to yourself in that you end up feeling embarrassed or shamed. What you're finding in crossdressing is a measure of comfort.
    The key to stopping is to find a more acceptable way of finding that same comfort. If the solution isn't obvious to you then see a counselor who can help you discover what your inner self (inner child) is seeking when you're crossdressing.

What Girls Said 2

• Being a crossdresser is not a crime. If you like it, keep doing it

• Why do you hate it? There's nothing wrong with it. I guess you'd have to try and have self control. Maybe try and find a new hobby to replace it or if you do it maybe 4 times a month next month try and do it only 3 then the following try for 2 then 1.

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you want to stop?

• For one I don't want to be that kind of person