Is it right to give money to the people to convince them for their votes?

A major event is happening right now in our country. It's election day!

1|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You'd be a leader, right? Not a customer. The future of a country is at stake. That would be risky for the giver. Giving money is not enough to change a person's political affiliation, after all.

Candidates should persuade with their willingness to serve. Tying it to money is simply weak, in my opinion. That's why citizens are encouraged to be smart enough to check qualifications and background when voting for someone.

One's vote is not for sale. It's never a privilege to avail votes by money; you have to win those votes fair and square with good morals. Also, vote buying is never ethical.

Coincidence. It's election day in our country too.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a good question. I'm not really sure what the answer is either; I can see it as valid and fair because if the individuals voting have the morals of being bought then do they deserve nothing less than a president who buys them? Of course there is the opposing view that it is unethical to even offer.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You have no idea if they are actually going to vote for you so no its not

0|1
    0|0
  • No its really wrong but you can"t force them to do it and also make sure they facts about who they are electing good luck!

0|1
    0|0
  • Bribery is not cool bruh

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3