Does taking your dog to work with you everyday say a lot about you?

What do you think it says about a persons character? If you take your dog to work with you everyday, leaving it in the car with the window down, checking on him, making sure he has water, food. Letting him out to go tiolet and exercise.

What Guys Said 1

• It can say definitely some things about you depending on how well the dog is trained and if it listens to commands well. Other than that people can assume your a dog fan and other than that maybe ask what breed your dog is but nothing much more.

• He's still a puppy. But he knows who's boss ;P Bull dog cross Staffy

• Sounds like a awesome puppy, but he maybe a little intimating but thats mostly just cause the stereotypes. But I'm a dog person also so I'd still play with him if I had dog toys with me lol I only get nervous around dogs when they mistake my hand for the toy xD. I'm not a huge fan of having to do self stiches in my hand lucky for me its been only once.

What Girls Said 2

• i WISH i could take my dog with me!
    wait what? leaving him in the car? no... that sounds like abuse lol. no matter how many times u check on it, it isn't right to leave ur dog somewhere so confined like that, especially if ur working full time.

• My job is outdoor labour so I'm never far from the car. So can keep watch. Have workmates who keep an eye out too. Sometimes I leave the door open so he's free to roam around when he pleases... but he likes to just sit there with his chew toys. There is a lot of dog snatching going around at the moment... they use them as bait dogs for training fighting dogs. They have even gone to the trouble of breaking into some houses to get dogs.

• I don't have anyone that can look after him for me. It's too high risk leaving him at home alone. My fence has already been marked that a dog lives there for the dog snatches. The chances of having the dog back are slim if he is taken. They usually die in fight and are dumped at the beach or rivers. It's sick, Police are aware of the problem and are doing all the can to find these organisations etc.

• oh okay. wow that's so sad :( well if it's okay with ur boss and if u do as u described by letting him roam around at times and all that, then I'm sure it will be fine. shows dedication too, which is nice.

• i HATE when people leave their dogs in the car. it's so selfish. would you leave your bay in the car all day while you're at work? even if you came to bring it food and water and fresh air? no i didn't think so. An animal is literally a baby with four legs that doesn't grow up.

What about when the weather is super hot? it's so unethical to leave a poor dog out on it's own basically getting cooked in the car. leave the poor thing at home that way you don't need to go out every hour and look after it. you can everything you need right at home where your dog is free to move around where ever and whenever it damn wants to.

• baby*

• I knew you meant baby. My job is outdoor labour so I'm never far from the car. So can keep watch. Have workmates who keep an eye out too. Sometimes I leave the door open so he's free to roam around when he pleases... but he likes to just sit there with his chew toys. There is a lot of dog snatching going around at the moment... they use them as bait dogs for training fighting dogs. They have even gone to the trouble of breaking into some houses to get dogs.

• i still stand by what i first said