What is one of your funniest childhood memory?

Share them

Most Helpful Guy

• We made a classmate lay on the floor outside below the window we had a class in (3 floors above) shouted to the teacher that Mason had fell out of the window... he looked down and I swear Mr Mohammed turned white for a few seconds. Needless to say we all got detention that day!

Most Helpful Girl

• One time it was my mums birthday so I got my dads cheque book and started writing out a cheque in my own way.. I was about 8 years old LOL.

What Guys Said 2

• One day Pappa strapped Ma to a wood column out in the barn and chiseled off her shoulders with a metal wedge and a ball peen hammer. He said it would make it easier to fit her in the car trunk so's to take her places, and he was right.

• Playing doctor at 7, with a girl of 7.
    Right now she's a judge LOL.

Yes, we got caught and yelled at.

What Girls Said 3

• Tossing plastic Easter eggs and hitting my grandfather in the head will always stand out in my mind. His and my family's reactions were priceless.

• My cat tried to eat a seagull but the seagull was bigger than him. I just remember said seagull chasing my cat around the living room.

• When we were little, my sister and I used to watch a neighbor boy peeing in the backyard. We were fascinated by it. One time she decided to try peeing standing up like that and she pissed all over herself. I couldn't stop laughing.