What kind of car do you drive?

Please list the brand, year, and model.

Do you like it?

How many miles?

Is it a good brand car or junk? Would you buy it again?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2011 Scion XB. 71,000 miles. Some people say Scions aren't good cars, but they're made by Toyota, so I suppose that's a good thing.

I love my car. It's big enough to haul studio lights and camera equipment, yet I can still fit in most compact car parking spots. I would definitely buy one next time around, but Scions have been discontinued, or so I read. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• 1999 4runner Toyota. 230k miles.
    I love it because I can maintain it, it will run to 350k+ miles, its paid off, it looks cool.
    Heck yes I'd buy again and I will, they run great, visibility is good, engine is good, tranny is good, does everything I want. Only had a few things go wrong. rust is the major enemy of these cars so get it undercoated. I did that myself and it holds better than the shop sprayed stuff.

It has its flaws... not a great date mobile just because it is older... a bit noisy due to after market muffler. Gas mileage is poor 17-20mpg, but 87 octane gas is cheaper to purchase.

I plan to buy one around 90-100k miles to reduce cost.

What Girls Said 9

• I use the bus! d;

• Mine is a 2005 Toyota scion it has around 57,500 miles. I love the car itself, but I simultaneously love and hate having a small car. Because it's small, I was able to get myself out of what would've been a very bad accident and other times big cars like semis forget I am there and almost ram the sides of my car trying to change lanes.

• '96 Ford Explorer. It gets me where I need to go, so I can't complain too much. It has around 180,000 miles.

• Hyundai Accent
    2013
    30,000 miles

Good car. Shaped weird in the front seat so it's kinda hard to see out of?
    Gotta check those blind spots! Great on gas.
    Probably try something else when we buy another car.

• 2015 Buick Enclave
    I looooove it
    20,000 miles
    Would totally buy it again

• I drive a truck it's a 2014 GMC Sierra 4x4. It only has about 10,000 moles & yea I would buy another one when the time comes to replace it.

• 2006 Audi TT
    I love it
    Not sure how many miles to be exact
    Yes I would buy the model again

• 2009 Nissan 370z
    It's my baby
    Still a lot
    It's my baby, so yes I would it again if I need to

• Hyundai Elantra SE 2016 4 miles

What Guys Said 22

• 2013 black kia optima hybrid (40 mpg bby!)
    car-pictures.cars.com/.../

• 2002 Lincoln Town Car
    It is one of my dream cars and I got it.
    129k miles.
    It's pretty good so far. I just have to get an alignment and change the brake pads (bought it used near the end of Jan. this year).

• I have a black 2015 Chevy Malibu. It's a very good car. Right now, it has about 36,000 miles on it.

I'd totally buy it again.

• 2008 Ford Escape hybrid

yeah i like it. practical, roomy, drives well

yea i'd buy it again

• I drive a 2015 Subaru Outback and am loving it. I have 38,000 km on it. I like Subaru it is well built and very solid.

It allows me to carry all my work related equipment no problem. Tows a boat no problem. Carries all my dive gear and camping equipment plus two kayaks.

I got the leather and all the bells and whistles and it is really comfortable on long drives.

It just floats along without much engine or tire noise whatsoever.

• aventador

im such a bullshitter lol

• 2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
    I love the damn thing.
    Car has 135k on body, engine is fresh.
    Good car for performance on the cheap, don't buy one that's been abused like mine though, or you'll need a rebuild.
    Yes, but probably a Trans Am version of my car instead. Would probably want a Corvette next time.

• 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt coupe
    94,000 miles
    manual trans.
    owned since new

I was disappointed with it since the day I test drove it. Only bought it because I needed something cheap, decent fuel economy, and ready to buy quickly. I've been long-term unemployed so I've been stuck with it. My last four cars have been manuals, which I'm now sick of. I'm looking for a decent automatic car under $3,000 US Dollars.

Very boring car. Spent thousands on unusual repairs. I DO NOT recommend.

• 2012 Mercedes C350.
    Yes i love it
    30,000 miles
    I would buy it again, British roads are too bumpy for a real sports car. Although i'd go for the full fat C63 this time.

• I have a 2015 GMC Sierra crew cab slt
    It has 10k miles and I love it. If I were to spend that much money on a truck again id probably go with the 2016 ford f150 just cause they have an aluminum body.

Im also getting my 05 subaru forester this week as a commuter

• Is GMC made by General Motors?

Also, have you bought Ford cars before?

• Yes, its a rebranded chevy

Nope, but I see a few F150s and they're just as nicr

• 2003 impala love my car. Fast, reliable, and has a lot of room for a sedan. Pretty decent gas mileage for an older car. Only 128,000 and I bought it with 60,000 when I was 16. Plan on running it till she dies.

• 2014 Toyota Corolla S Plus, and I love it due to its reliability and great gas mileage. I bought it brand new in 2013 so it's got about 45k miles on it now. Would I buy it again? Most definitely!

• 2014 Nissan Altima
    Yeah I like it
    Like 28k I think
    Nissans are reliable cars. Nah I wanted a 2013 Honda Accord EX Coupe at the time, but it was slightly outside of the loan amount I was given

• 2008 BMW X3. It was my mom but will be mine after I come back home from overseas in few months. How many miles? Don't know but not a lot considering my mom only drove it to work and back home usually.

• 2012 jeep liberty

• The kind with round wheels.

• 2009 Dodge Charger with 100K. I like it but I'm looking to upgrade.

• Pinto.
    400000

Yes.

• 2011 vw polo with 31k miles, love it

• 1999 honda accord 185,000 miles and it junk as I'm the third owner.

• Custom 05 ford mustang gt convertible. 55000 miles. I think it's the coolest car ever built.

• Mercury Grand Marquis 2006

Best car I've ever had and very powerful it can go fast.

www.moibbk.com/images/mercury-grand-marquis-8.jpg