What's the silliest thing you believed as a kid?

I actually used to believe that moms give birth to baby girls and dads give birth to baby boys XD
how about you guys? :D

Guys, we are forgetting the tooth fairy stories!! 😂

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i liked putting stuff in my mouth as a kid, my mom bought me a 'make ur own necklace' kit with beads and strings for Christmas. i would just pop those little beads in my mouth like candy. once i accidentally swallowed one and i thought that was it. that i was gonna die any moment.
    cdn.teachersource.com/.../uvkit.jpg
    so i went to my room and just sat in my bed waiting for death to come. i got sleepy from the wait and woke up the next morning confused as to why i wasn't dead yet. i walked over to my parent's bedroom and i asked my mom (she's always up in the early morning) "soo what would happen if someone swallowed a necklace bead?" she said "they'd just poop it out".

so i thought i'd die from swallowing a small necklace beadlmaoo :D

• Hahahhahaha 😂😂😂 u were just waiting for death on your bed " hello death, I'm here waiting for you to come pick me up " 😆
      u felt so happy coz u didn't die or what? 😂

• lmao thank u! :D

• Welcome 😂❤

What Guys Said 18

• When I was 4 years old.. I knew penis was useful for me too pee.. But what is use to my balls.. They are an excess useless sag.. Why not chop it off.. 😂😂😂 I rarely remember stuff.. But this I knew.. I never liked my balls and thought them to be useless..
    And hated them because it always hurt if they get hit while playing

I used to think doctor recognized the new born baby if it was a boy or a girl.. By their head hairs.. Boys were born with boyish hairstyles while girls were born with ponytails and long hairs.. First time a saw a naked female when I was 12 years old and I freaked out thinking where is her PENIS? 😂😂😂8====D

I used to think clouds were made of cotton and they each yr came out of hills took a dip in sea loaded water.. And flew on the air Bringing water from sea in raining season and then after raining season they again went in the hills to hide.. Silly me 😝😝

• AHAHHAHAHAHA😂😂😂😂😂 you were living in a one big fat lie 😂😂😂😂

baby boy and girl though😂😂😂

• That thing about the baby boy and baby girl**** ( ooops XD )

• I used to think 3 dates automatically engaged. So saying yes to third date was essentially the same to saying yes to being proposed to

• Some stupid kid once said Santa isn't real... I almost believed him but came to my senses and now I believe 100% again.

• My dad used to tell me that everyone had dicks and that he only mutilated my mom's, and I believed it, must be when I was 3 or 4.

• Lol! XD u're dad told u that when u were only 3-4 XD

• And that wasn't the only crazy thing he told me, most of things he told me as a kid made no sense at all, worst of all I used to believe everything he said XD

• I used to think my scrotum was where pee was stored before I peed. I was wrong about this. lol

• when I was young, one of my sisters told me that tornadoes were caused by wind picking up a bunch of coal which made it turn black.

When I was sitting in front of the television in my underwear, one of my brothers convinced me that the people on TV could see me. I put on more clothes pretty fast.

• Hahahhahaha wow they were all having fun telling u those stories huh? 😂😂

• Until I was 6 or 7 years old I believed there once was a man that not only came back from the dead, but was also born without his mom being fucked. And another man who managed to somehow part the sea.

• "I believed there once was a man that not only came back from the dead, but was also born without his mom being fucked"
      are u talking about jesus? LMAO

• I see and im guessing the second part is supposed to be moses :P

• @chintita That does ring a bell! :P

• Drawings could see inside the paper.

• I used to think that babies were vomited out, and that's how they were born. But now I know the truth, that babies come out the butt.

• When I was around 4 years old, I used to think that life had meaning.. What a fool I was.

• It does have a meaning, be patient and u will know it

• LOL, you are awesome. xo

• Hahhah thanks! 😂

• I used to think that pro wrestling was real. Lol.

• i thought women would actually stay virgins till marriage.

• I used to believe "Peter Pan" was a true story.

• Women were another species, Men were Human and I don't know what I thought women were, I remember on several occasions I asked my mom "What species are you?"

And my mom just facepalmed and was like "oh no"

• I used to believe that I had to hold my breath for a pokeball to work in my pokemon games

• Jet fuels can melt steal beams..

• I used to believe I can be or do whatever I want. LIES I TELL YOU!

• Santa
    Tooth fairy
    Lies about my familyn😂

What Girls Said 15

• As a child I believed that if you swallowed bubble gum you would shit bubbles, so I purposely swallowed my gum.

• I used to believe the static look on tv were ants inside the screen.

I also used to believe there were little people inside radios and that's where the sound came from.

• When i was a kid, I was told that homosexual men have sex by rubbing butts together. I literally believed that until I was 19.

• Holly molly!!! Until 19!!! U must have been shocked!! 😂😂

• I used to believe that thunder was caused by the clouds crashing into each other 🙊🙈😳😂😂

• The babies come from the sky. And that parents don't have sex. hahah!

• That from kissing while no one sees you in the dark you could get pregnant and that trees make the wind. 😂

• Yes! That kissing thing happened to me as well XD thank god its not real lol 😂

lol trees make the wind? Who told u that? 😂😂

• I noticed that when the wind blows, the twigs and leaves move => they make the wind. 😂

• For a child that actually smart 😂😂

• That people were honest. Silly me, right?

• That I'd have to give birth to my younger brother. 6,5 year old me would have to push a baby out of my peehole

• Micky Mouse Magic Cereal (the stuff that turned your milk blue) could make you fly. I used to eat it and then leap off the couch and measure how far I jumped. If course I thought I went a tiny bit farther every time. I was like 5.

• I used to believe if i swore i'd wake up with no tongue.
    If i ate spinach i'd become strong

• I think mine were Santa and the tooth fairy hahaha

• Hahahahha aaaaaah yessss the tooth fairy !!! It was such a shock for me when I knew that it was mom all the time 😂😂 but about Santa, I never fell for that 😎😂

• Hahahhaha yes so true! The look in my face was hilarious 😂

• I think so was mine 😂😂

• I used to think guys have 3 penises each, I didn't know what balls were.

• I thought monsters live inside mushrooms.

• I thought the marriage kiss made babies

• I had no idea where babies even came from XD until I grew up.. And that ruined my innocence XD

• Lol, I meant what guys looked like.

• I realized I was wrong about the kiss when my cousin was born... So then I thought it was the French kiss XD

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more