Whose apprentice would you be?

I'd be Darth Mauls' coz he's an awesome skilled fighter , even without his Lightsaber ♥

Whose apprentice would you be?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Sith lord Darth Maul, disciple of Darth Sidious anyday :D <3

• If I could've been an aprentice to anyone it would've been Wes craven.
    dizp62k3hja4n.cloudfront.net/.../...9-1050x700.jpg

• I'd be an apprentice of Luke Skywalker. The adversity he has been through combined with being taught by Obi-Wan AND Yoda?

He would be a badass mentor. :-D

• Considering all but luke skywalkers apprentice would have to remain celibate and not be able to have a romantic relationship combined with the fact that the others would also be evil and or die horribly
    Luke's

• whats the name of that bald female assassin again with the black stripes? she's got some style... and is fearless...
    if not, Darth is fine.

• Obi-Wan Kenobi's

• Albert Einstein probably.

P. S. Go To Bed! 😛😛😛😂

• Hahaha I'm up late and up early 😂😂😂

• I'm at work. I started earlier today 😞😔

• Aww man! Its 2 am I shoukd be sleeping 😂😂 I'm more of listen to what I say not as I do type a person 😂😂😂😂

• Mace Windu because he is the most powerful Jedi, he was the only one to beat Darth Sidious in lightsaber fight.

• Donald trump's lol

• Mace windus cause imma bad ass motha too

• I would choose to be an apprentice under Mace Windu since his style was less restrictive than others' and he was a very powerful Jedi.

• I like guns more 💁

• LOL no Kylo!

What Girls Said 6

• I would have to go with Qui-Gon Jinn. Since he was the one to master eternal consciousness after death.

• I was under the impression that he was merely the one who was able to first be able to have their soul interact with the material world

• All this is doesn't matter to me because my favorite character is han solo and I'd rather be a roguish heroic smuggler

• I'd be a jedi. Obi-wen kenobi rules!

@toad-1

• Believe it or not, Count Dooku was considered unparalleled with his skill with a lightsaber. The man was probably the best duelist in his day and lost when his age was truly catching up to him. Learning from him would be useful if you want to learn how to fight. Also he learned his knowledge from Master Yoda.

• Sir Edmund Hillary + Salvador Dali + Anais Nin equally :)

• Anais Nin? Nice choice...

• Well, she did lead a very intriguing life... as a post-mortem mentor, she suits you to a tea...

• i just want the lightsaber staff lol

• Kate Spade; because she is making these bullshit ass ugly purses and a fortune in the process.

http://www.bragmybag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Kate-Spade-WING-IT-PINEAPPLE-CROSS-BODY.jpg