Has anyone ever played Ameba Pico?

It was a cute little virtual world type game where you could dress and style an avatar, make friends, chat, play games, complete missions, build and decorate a room, etc. I was a lonely and shy kid, so my days were spent on Ameba Pico (I had the app on facebook). I made so many friends, but Pico shut down a few years ago and I never got to speak to those online friends again. I still kind of miss some of them. Have any of you ever played Ameba Pico?
Has anyone ever played Ameba Pico?

Most Helpful Guy

• "POOLS CLOSED"

ever play Maple Story?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Sorry love I am still at warring empires

play.google.com/.../details

Kill get killed 1000 players to fight from..
    Make alliance..
    Forge weapons..
    Use beasts
    Recruit heroes.. Like Orisis, ISIS.. Thor Odin.. Loki hathor hannible Hector Achilles
    Unlike COC you can attack one player multiple times.. And chase him on map farming them... Until they cry and beg you to.. Stop.. Although I don't do that..

• Nope
    I don't like much video games tbh 😶

• Is it Facebook game? Once before i played cityvilla. it was awesome. now i am lonely

• Go out and make real friends... Don't live in a virtual world... Go outdoors feel the sunshine...

• This was when I was bullied. . I couldn't leave my home for fear of getting beaten up. Anyway, if I want to spend my day online I will, because that's my choice and the results of that are on me

• No one here is being rude I just gave you my opinion if you don't like it why are you here?

What Girls Said 1

• Nah, I've never heard of that before.