Deer arab people, do you consider North Africans arabs?

Just curious about this, cuz they speak arabic, and share similar facial features to people in the middle east in comparison to the rest of the races on this world.

*Dear
Yikes

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes we are arabs

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no. They are Black, not Arab. If they think they are Arab then they're some of those Africans who hate themselves.

• No, they're not. They tanned, with curly hair. Everything about them, right down to the sharpness of their nose isn't black. They may have originally been so, but they've changed. Arabs and north Africans are described as Caucasians, not Negroids.

• So, what you're saying is that you're willing to remain ignorant intentionally? Hah, it's almost as thought you live to serve and amuse humanity with your profound idiocy, and generous self humiliation.

• @JiingJjingi No, honey, what I am saying is that I am unwilling to help these self-hating North Africans pretend they are Arab people when Arabs will still call them eabd and harass them for NOT being Arab.

Maybe that babbling wordy, insignificant little sentence impressed you but you don’t actually know me, sweetheart. Humanity isn’t going to pause to “be amused” by my anonymous post so your lame, wack “comeback” was pathetic and makes it sound like you need to get a life. Real Arabs will call North Africans slave. Accept that. Stop begging me to validate your delusion.

What Guys Said 3

• that doesn't make sense. if they're arab, they're arab. it's not a matter of opinion

• They're Berbers. It doesn't matter what invented identity they've obtained.

• Berber is not the same as Arab

but since Islam spread so damn far culturally it seems like the same thing, especially to outsiders

What Girls Said 1

• Careful ElissaDido doesn't answer you. To her, whether a person is arab or not is determined by their personality, LOL.