Is it better to cheat and win or be fair and lose?

• Cheat and win
  • Be fair and lose

Most Helpful Girl

• Be fair and lose

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no honor in cheating to win. (If you cheat to win you didn't really win anyway.) There is honor in giving everything you have in some endeavor but still coming up short.

What Girls Said 6

• Cheating is never fair lol but if it's to your benefit and doesn't cause any actual harm (e. g. someone having to do a stupid dare if they lose) I don't see why not :P

• If we're talking on a test, definitely cheat and get the A because your grade is more important than integrity when it comes to school

• Vote C = Win + be fair + be honest.

• Be fair & lose.

• I would sooner lose then cheat to win.

• Well people who cheat in life get further than honest people. I feel like honest people don't get far in this society. Being nice isn't rewarded and people who just don't care what it takes get further. I'm an honest person myself and I'm very nice to others and I'm not a cheater or anything but this is what I experienced. Being a sensitive, compassionate person isn't appreciated. You need to be tough to make it. So sad :(..

What Guys Said 10

• It's better to lose and abjectly humiliated and forced to drink your opponents urine. Cheaters never prosper.

• depends on the situation.
    The world ain't fair. I'd rather cheat and win.
    Being fair in a world full of cheaters, makes you the schmuck. your call.
    some things you cheat in, some you are fair regardless.

• "Be fair and lose" for #now, and pay somebody to fuck them up later.

• Be fair and lose.

• Cheating from the standpoint of social morality is based on fairness.

While fairness is based on the concept that life should be equal.

And the whole concept of fairness and equality rewards people for being born rather then for what is achieved.

So the question is should I cheat or should I play fair... not much of a question at all in my opinion. If am to achieve and I should use every tool at my disposal to do so... resourcefulness should be rewarded, not punished.

• When you cheat, you're really only cheating yourself.

• Cheating is a skill in life and don't see anything wrong with cheating and getting away with it, if they can't catch you tough shit.

• I don't know, it all depends on the rules. If they rules are just then play fair and lose if lose you might. If the rules are amoral then go rogue...

• Depends on the risk vs reward ratio.

• Your nothing but a loser if you lose I go for the win and I don't care how I get it.

• Cheating is a skill and if you don't get caught then they should be embarrassed they couldn't catch me.

• Losing is like the worst feeling in the world. You never want to lose. Do everything to win!!!