My teacher put in wrong grade for me and I emailed them and they aren't replying?

So my professor did a syllabus change and the scoring changed. My final score with the new change was like a 94 which is a regular A. She put in a B+ as the final grade. I think she submitted my score in the old grading system which had more total points so in that I would have a lower grade but she didn't scale the score up. Should I just contact the university? My school does go by the +,- system so that's two whole grade differences which really affects my gpa.

Most Helpful Girl

• That happened to me this school year too!!
    I ended up having to go to her superiors and eventually the dean, because no one would do anything about it. But I did get it changed! haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I would contact the school's admin. If the teacher isn't correcting it, it's worth the call or email.

• I'm just worried because the university here is a turd to people when this happens. Last semester it happened to someone I know and the uni said they took too long to try and fix it (it was like only one week that the grade had been submitted) and said that it was set in stone at that point so I really don't want to sit around waiting for a reply.

• Thanks for MHO. How did it work out?

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to him in person.

• Wait she might be busy or contract the university. The faster it gets solved the better.

What Guys Said 2

• If repeated attempts to contact the professor go unreplied then yes contact the university to have your grades reviewed.

• Yes contact the school