If The Purge was real, would you kill? Who?

For more clarification the purge is where all crime is legal for 12 hours (7pm-7am) and there are no emergency services.

• Finally a reason to murder!
  • No, murder is wrong no matter what.

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoyed that movie :p If that was a real thing I would lock myself and not leave the house xD EVER!!! Well... Maybe I'd want to steal some stuff, but I'd do it very quick since the streets would be too dangerous (other people could steal the things I stole from me lmao or even kil me ;-;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question but the issue with the purge is when it comes to people like me see o don't kill because it is wrong and I have respect for life but if that life come at me in the hopes to kill me I have no issue what so ever with killing aomeone. In fact I would feel nothing about it and simply move on. So let's just say if the purge we're a thing id try to avoid the issues and the violence, but if it comes to me then I would kill until i didn't need to anymore and the tret was eliminated an probably think of it as just good sport.

What Girls Said 16

• Why does it have to jump straight to murder? If crime was legal for 24 hours I would just take clothing and other things I would otherwise have to pay for and go home.

• lol! I know haha!

• But the whole point of the purge was to kill off poor people if you watch the 2nd one so why would you go out if there a chance you were going to get kill by the government?

• Ohhh shopping time!

• Screw killing all those stupid people. I rather steal and not have to worry about money for a long time.

• No , but I'd definitely rob a bank and break into a few shops 😂

• I wouldn't kill anyone. I would just find a way to make my college free. Maybe get clothes, books, and food.

• I'd just rob some banks and steal shit lol

if I HAD to murder? I'd go on a spree and kill all the kardashians, they've had a horrible influence on society and refuse to go away

• There's no one I want to kill wtf

• I can be a crazy Mexican if someone pisses me off but I'm not that crazy! I couldn't take someone's life ever!

• The Purge = a GREAT film = UPS!!!

Vote B:
    I personally would remain indoors and kill no one.
    I am a pacifist :)

• I wouldn't kill because I want to, my conscience would be on me. Only if I have to in self defense cuz I'll be stealing a whole bunch of shit and i know people will try me.

• I wouldn't kill anyone, but i might snatch some candy/games from stores if possible. But then again I'd feel guilty about that so nah maybe not

• I'd probably just rob a bank to pay my student loans

• Justin Bieber
    The last remaining members of 1D
    Drake (rapper)

• If the purge was real I wouldn't harm or kill anyone I'd just steal things, mainly money.

• I'd illegally download like a thousand songs, that count?😊

• thats boring though, i have did that and i still am waiting for somoen to say something, those guys are slow.

• No one we have enough crime and pointless shootings going in this world.

What Guys Said 16

• Most people would
    1) hide
    2) pussy out
    3) not have anyone to murder in the first place

I'm number 3.
    I don't think the Purge would be nearly as bad in real life as in the movie, especially because it has culty "cleansing" reasons behind it in the movie, and that probably wouldn't happen in real life.

• No one I'd only kill if someone came onto my property with that intention if they did that well then they're dead men or women.

• I would totally rob the super rich and make them sign over their cars, houses, and have them wire transfer me money. But I would just babysit them until the next morning till the purge was over and the wire transfer would go through and I would only kill if I had to.

• im not a violent person and i hope it never comes to it, but if i have no other way out of dieing i would hope i would be forgiven for what i did to others in the after life when i died.

• I am a pyro-firefighter... so i would probably be saving lives from all of you assholes.

• I'd be on vacation outside the country.

• if the purge was real id cut justin biebers dick off and the find miley cyrus and make her choke on it

• I'd off anyone that tried to harm me or my family.

• No because I'm not a psychopath.

• I'd rob some un guarded banks

• If the purge was real, I would go to Disney channel. com without my parents permission... lol

• I'd probably just sit at home.

• As evil as this would sound yes. You may ask how is it possible that a human being can commit such violent and unforgiving sin or a crime of murder? It's rather simple, such people are born from abuse both physical and emotional at hands of others be it their own parents, fellow classmates or the society. Monsters with little pity and thirst for revenge and destruction do exist. However even Monsters have morals, not all but some do. As such I will only kill if I deemed the killing to be necessary in order to protect my own life.

• I would go on a spree and kill the bourgeoisie!

• Yea I'm going anon for this.

There's this one kid at my school who will not shut up to save his life. Thing is though, he's autistic and thus gets special treatment by the teachers. Whenever someone in class puts him in his rightful place and shuts him up, the kid cries to the teacher and whoever dared to do such a terrible thing as to tell an autistic kid to shut the hell up gets immediately disciplined for "bullying."

That recently happened to me. Afterwards when my classmate reminded the kid about it, he told her that, in the simplest of terms, I wasn't gonna do shit. Well now that there's a purge, you bet your ass I'm gonna do shit. I won't go so far as to kill him but I'm also not letting him get away with talking shit. There will be blood, bones and tears before the end and he will know from now on that he is to stand up for his goddamn self, that he is not to speak until spoken to, and that if he breaks these rules, the next purge will be even bloodier.

• Just about everyone I could.