What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw me holding up a "Free Hugs" sign?

That actually happened to me at college. I was waiting for my class to start when I saw someone walking around with a "Free Hugs" sign and he made eye contact with me. I didn't want to be rude do I went up and gave him a hug. ☺️

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I don't know who is carrying the sign... who doesn't like free hugs? bear hug too if i'd taken a few shots.

• If you were someone I didn't know, I'd be a little skeptical about it. Maybe you have someone with you that would use that to get my wallet. Also, I don't know you, you may be infested with diseases xD

• Who doesn't like hugs? Or free shit? Who could pass up a twofer.

• I would of given you a hug too, you seem friendly to me. :)

• Honestly, I'd keep walking. It would absolutely not be anything personal against you I'm just not someone who likes to be affectionate in public.

• i would check to see if there was not any cameras or something around with how collage kids love playing pranks lol.

• I love hugs and they make people smile so I'd give you a hug!

• Yeah hugs are good i wouldn't pass it up

• I'd give you a big tight hug.

• I would keep walking. Nothing personal.

What Girls Said 14