Would I be an asshole if I ate mcdonalds while watching a Peta video?

Would I be an asshole if i ate mcdonalds while watching a Peta video?What you think?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, I would actually go to a PETA meeting with several burgers, ribs, steaks... and start eating that in front of them.

What Girls Said 17

• McDonald's is bad for you! Don't do it!!!

• Lots of things are bad for me, yet i eat it anyways lol

• I was just gonna force you to watch star wars with me after dinner :p

• As long as I can do dishes and crunches during the movie. XD

• I actually despise people who eat meat and make a big deal about it like they are hurting a vegetarian/vegans feelings.

And lastly, screw Peta.

• whats peta video? haha!

• LOL how do you even come up with these questions? I want to know what your smoking XD Yeah I mean if you were out to do it intentionally then yes, you'd be an asshole.

• I watched food inc and craved a cheese burger the whole time. An ethical cheese burger but a burger none the less.

• What you talking about? 🤔😎🙄

• Nah completely normal. I walk in front of the gym on cheat days eating cake and watch everyone work out.

• Lmfao😂 do it!

• Do it! Do it! Do it! :P :D

• Well I hate peta and they certainly aren't nice to others so I say go for it.

• I hate peta because they want to euthanize pit bulls so go for it.

• lol xD
    yea ;p

• I DARE YOU TO Looooooooooool

• PETA? Wats that yes u would be an asshole xD

• An organization that hates killing or harming of animals and go out of their way to shame people for doing it

• McDonald's? It's not real meat anyways😏

• Yes!

• Dont care...

What Guys Said 16

• People Eating Tasty Animals? FCK those self-righteous idiots!!
    Be real and read some culinary anthropology!! We could never have evolved to what we are, without eating the nutrient-rich meat!!
    Nobody ever talks smack to Lions, for eating meat!!
    Probably because the Lion would EAT YOU!!!

• You are a creative thinker!
    Ate what from McDonalds? Chicken Sandwich? Hamburger - there's not much meat in that:). I say no because you are making a decision you accept what is.

But if your girlfriend is a vegetarian and you ate a juicy burger in front her while she was really into PETA, you'd be in trouble...

• no. Homeless animals outnumber homeless people 5 to 1. Each year, approximately 2.7 million dogs and cats are killed every year because shelters are too full and there aren't enough adoptive homes. Act as a publicist for your local shelter so pets can find homes.
    notice how these these are just the ones in shelters before they end up in shelters-Approximately 7.6 million companion animals enter animal shelters nationwide every year. Of those, approximately 3.9 million are dogs and 3.4 million are cats. Each year, approximately 2.7 million animals are euthanized (1.2 million dogs and 1.4 million cats).
    combine those numbers to the 200 million animals killed by hunters for sport, and you have two hundred six million six hundred thousand
    animals that are killed for killed and tortured for fun or for crowd control.

• Made me think of this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIl7RkH08sI

Eat whatever you want.

• Not as big an asshole as you would be as a PETA member yourself.

• well if the PETA video is anything like the ones I'm thinking of, I don't think you'll enjoy that burger very much, lol.

• No, you are an asshole for eating McDonalds period. And an idiot!

• Just like I wouldn't be an ass hole for eating a giant juicy T bone steak during one of those idiot stupid videos.

• No, you would be an asshole if you ran up to that table and started scarfing down whatever that mascot bought to prove his point. Now that would be epic.

• PETA is a bunch of assholes in and of themselves.

• Yeah, why are you watching PETA videos?

• Nope.

• Naw , I'd laugh my tail off.

• Yeah I would assume if you support peta then yes but if nah then you're ok I guess?

• Why not?

• lol. peta is a little... extreme.