Is it weird that I am 29 and I just signed up for classes at community college to meet younger chicks even though I already have a masters degree?

and an established career?

• not at all its completely understandable
  • unusual but understandable
  • maybe just a little creepy ;p
  • that's really really creepy :/
can people tell me why its creepy?
Classes start in twenty days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYx7YG0RsFY

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is anything wrong with it. College is a good place to meet people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sheriff serious, but lettuce be cereal that's creepy mate

• ill tell you how it goes.

What Girls Said 24

• Seriously, as someone who also has a master's degree, you should be able to find someone around your age. Sounds like you are desperate or lowering your standards.

• I can find women my own age really easy. I just don, t want women my own age.

• So your looking for a breeder.

• a women that wants kids yes. why do you think i got a masters degree on top of an engineering degree? certainly not because i like Egyptian cotton, so i can support a family.

• You have a masters and the best idea you can come up with is community college? And not even like social classes, just regular classes...

• whats social classes?

• @asker don't let these females get to you. you won't give off the creeper vibe if you don't act like a creeper. i had to do a few classes recently at the local CC and during first day introductions i announced i'm 35 and why i was there. once you get that out of the way, you're just a student like anyone else.

the average age at the local CC is 25 iirc.

you're fine man.. don't let these people tell you otherwise. and yes the numbers come easy.

• @sickz so would I be considered a creep

• So you going to waste thousands of dollars more for chicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aSCPmabRpM
    please skip to 2:12 because this is totally you.

• thousands eh its more like hundreds.

• sure i wouldn't want to get married to any women i haven't known for at least five years.

• thanks for the yt channel i told all my friends about it. its hilarious.

• Yes. That is like creeper level: Advanced.

• I have to admit applying to college just because of that reason is unusual. Though, it's not creepy for you to like younger girls as long as they're legal age. I don't even try to be in a relationship with guys in my college class because I assume most of them are too young for my taste. If I came across a guy who is years older and in the same class as me, I would be wondering why is he so behind and I'll be having second thoughts, but a guy in the same case as you will catch my interest. I would love to meet an older guy in college as long as he has a good career and he is not behind academically. Guys like you in college are like unicorns😍 , hard to find a grown up man with a career and in college.
    Typing while feeling tired, haven't felt so sleepy in a long time. Alright, I guess I'll go to sleep now.

• thanks this is one of the only positive responses i got. yes i have a good career i just dont have a wife.

• all the young girls are in college so i got to to where they are at.

• I know I'm not going to end up marrying an older guy even though I want one 😢 I'm not surrounded by them since I'm behind in college, it's only my first year. I doubt I'll get married now because no man wants to marry a woman who doesn't have a career / doesn't have her life together. The appropriate time for me to get married is my late twenties. By that time I'll be looking for a guy my age because most older guys will already be married and they'll be too old for my taste. The problem is the guy my age will think I'm too old and he will reject me. Might as well end up single :(

• Wow. Creep factor 1000x. Good luck because these young women will see through your plan when you have to tell them stuff about you and they realise what a creeper you are.

• what would i tell them about me that would make them think that?

• And all you're going to give these young women is sex? You're disgusting. Leave the kids alone, Jesus.

• no a young women im willing to offer commitment.

• That's creepy AF lol the fact that you're hunting for young girls is so weird lol I know for sure I wouldn't date a guy like this haha

• that's really really creepy :/
    hahahhah THIS MADE MY DAY! HAHAHAH! What is this?

• this is operation find a young wife.

• It's very irritating when people say that. Also women aren't 'birthing vessels' that is creepy and dehumanising.

• @aliceinwonderland69 i could imagine that it would be annoying. i just dont believe women when they say it.

• Creepy wouldn't be the my word choice for it. I think "loser" would be a better fit for this Szenario

• why loser?

• Those women are also looking for young quality men. Not losers or creeps

• yeah we will see.

• predator

• People throw around the word creepy all the time. It's a stupid word. You are not alone two summers ago I took a course in comparative literature. You guys were all over the place hitting on younger girls. It's only obnoxious after 30

• so i should not hit on them wait for them to hit on me?

• @redeyemindtricks i got to strike while the irons hot.

• You just go to the junior-college and start something like this PEANUTS POPCORN PENISES... PEANUTS POPCORN PENISES... PEANUTS POPCORN PENISES

• Lmao 😂😂😂 this is too funny. Why sign up for classes why not going to the library park church bar grocery store.

• im not religious and i dont like bars. grocery stores are hit and miss and kids are at parks.

• say i play ten games of pool with a buddy. we are drinking a pitcher between us each round so thats already a hundred bucks if i pay for half. plus the 30 for the juke box plus got to tip a little. bam 150 easy. thats if i dont want any shots.

• damn too much money... i just finished school so i'm cheap lol

• I think it is good that u are being proactive about doing something to find someone rather than moaning about not meeting any body. I like older men so I can't judge you for liking younger women. Well as long as their not too young.

• i say id date an 18 year old but honestly that too young i think the youngest would be 20 or something

• I get the impression you've spent too much time reading Manosphere blogs.

• I've read them yes but the ideas on the sites where ideas that i formulated independently. our ideals simply aligned on most issues. i still want to marry the manosphere thinks it too risky to get married i think you just have to choose wisely.

• Why go through all that to meet younger girls? Why not go to bars or clubs that draws a young crowd?

• not really into the whole bar or club scene never really liked it. i just figured id take some classes i never got around to taking when i was in school like art appreciation and maybe a theater class stuff like that.

• You're wasting your time. What's wrong with women your age anyway?

• Those things only occur when a woman reaches her 40's, and even then the chances aren't that high. Just admit you don't feel adequate enough for women your age and call it a day, yeah?

• yes i would have to like her as person. you wrote my words down wrong and twisted them into something weird. maybe you're not a native English speaker.

• How fantastic of you to want an actual PERSON as a wife! Amazing!

• Good for you!

• do you really think so?

• It's not creepy, but it's weird and desperate.

• how is it desperate?

• id like to have four kids. im not going to tell women that im taking classes so i can meet younger women. ill tell them that i never had time to take these types of classes when i first went to school.

• You've just confirmed two things.

1. You don't mind starting a relationship based on a lie, which means you shouldn't be having a relationship at all. You should never base a relationship on a lie. And the fact that you don't want to be honest about it means you're ashamed of it yourself.

2. You severely underestimate the detective skills of a woman. She's only going to buy that story for so long.

• Uhmm what's wrong with older chicks?

• just not into them.

• @Bigclit her health has little to do with her fertility. thats a common misconception with women these days they think if they work out and look young that they actually are young. women over 35 are considered high risk pregnancies. i personally know two families where they tried having kids over 35 and now have retarded kids and their lives are goignt o suck for the rest of time.

• when i say healthy i mean a vegan lifestyle no processed foods, no sugars, no unnatural oils. If it didn't grow in the ground i'm not eating it. Even if someone is young doesn't mean that they will automatically have children either. There are chemicals on the materials that we eat from, sit on, even put on that causes a reaction to the human body and it can mess up a woman's reproductive system. I've seen that happen a family friend of mine 27 tried and can't have kids and it's cause of the chemicals around us.

• Not sure why you're doing that, but it's your life

• That's weird, but we are all weird in some way

• Creeepy perv

• You're pretending to be who you're not and dumbing yourself down n

• Yes, it's weird. You desperate pedo creep

• how does that make me a pedo that hurts.

• if she's legal age how is it wrong?

• you're not really explaining anything

• Very creepy

• can you tell me why?

• Seriously, you have to ask...

• yes what is creepy about wanting to find a wife?

What Guys Said 15

• I mean the CC where i grew up ran older. Like a few kids under 20 and the rest were 27-30 +. A few Blue hairs to. More than likely you're gonna' meet women your age man.

• hmmmmm well ill have to just find out where the young women hang out.

• great idea..

why anyone would reason it's not, hasn't been to college. i had to take some classes last year. w/ 58% of the pop being female at SMC. i had my hands full w/ erlenmeyer flasks and ass.

tip: psych classes are pretty much all females.

• Breh, yeah but they like it so why stop?
    @consultantisback
    question=Tony at that age

• pretty weird, yeah.

why, does it work?

• im pretty sure it will.

• I don't know. I go to a university now. Granted, I'm mostly behind a desk all day doing work, but girls barely look at me. I suppose if I took some courses things might be different, but even that kind-of depends on the courses. The last course I took here had about 200 students in it. Cliques and such were already established. There was no "in".

But, it's an interesting idea. Be sure to let us know how it goes, eh?

• definitely will let you know.

• In western society that's acceptable since the men are seen as the chasers just as long as they are of legal age.

• First time I hear anyone doing that lol but if you think you aren't wasting your time then be my guest, I guess.

• You're dumb. You can go out and meet women. You're wasting your time and your money by doing this if you are for real.

• It's your life, your freedom, and there are some hot girls at community colleges. Not sure if it's creepy, but for sure thinking outside of the box and being creative.

• Unusual but understandable lol. Hopefully you make pretty good money already

• o yeah time to take a young hottie out to lunch in the benz.

• Not sure if serious...

If you aren't, then, I think you need a better outlet, buddy. Then again, it's your life. If you wanna dig yourself deeper into student debt for outlandish reasons, power to ya.

• Dude. Wtf. Lol

• Frankly, ur the only one who's thinking straight.

• so you support me in this en devour?

• Nope, I completely understand you man ;)

• thanks. i thought it was creative

• are you married did you find a wife. i dont know what to do i dont want a bar skank and i dont like online dating so i really dont know what to do.

• Nope, still single :(

• I don't blame you. I refuse to have sex with any woman over 23. Once that no longer works I just won't do it ever again.

• Wow. That's jist pathetic and sad. You're doomed to a pretty miserable lonley life if that is the case. Have fun with that.

• @redeyemindtricks i fucked a lot of chicks in college not gonna lie. why wouldn't i want to do it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwN7LVQfVgw

• @redeyemindtricks Sure

• Are there really attractive girls at community college?

• yeah its a really large community college like 10,000 people.

• take some not computer science classes.

• I have some a history class and English and lastly a first year seminar