Is there such thing as love?

I have a hard time believing there's love but I don't accept the science way of saying that we look at certain attributes and see them as a good traits for human reproduction.

Romantic love.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is there love? Possibly on a certain level that requires outside of the box thinking. Why I say that? That's rather simple, Love is not a sexual feeling. It's an emotional state composed of many different things like comfort, honesty, affection and security. With that said Love will differ by emotional substates depending to whom it's being directed to. A love for a pet will have different emotional substates then love for a parent.

Most Helpful Girl

• No thats hard fact!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Please! I'm sure you're a hopeless romantic.

• That's not love either though. Science doesn't say that love is just about reproduction, love is about bonding.

• I believe so 😶

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!