Would sending this tweet cause people to not like me even more?

I am against Bernie Sanders, and this one kid in my class put this, "People complain about trump and Hillary... #FeelTheBern idiots." Would people not like it if I put out another tweet saying, "People complain about Clinton and Sanders... #MakeAmericaGreatAgain idiots." Please don't take into account the actual candidates, but if you have to, then go ahead.

• Yes
    92% (11)78% (7)86% (18)Vote
  • No
    8% (1)22% (2)14% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends how liberal or conservative your school/town is. If you want to send a tweet in support of your candidate though, you should feel free to. I wouldn't copy the format of what this other student said though. Pick something else witty to say to make your point.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Meh. It's kind of weak bro. Honestly it would probably bother him more if you didn't say anything at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to make a political statement, go for it. But if what you're concerned about is people not liking you, then sending that tweet would be a really stupid move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you just purposely try to be an asshole lol?

0|0
    0|0
    • I constantly hear him in class talking about Bernie as if he is his hero. Yeah to be an asshole. lol

• Just because he's an ass doesn't mean you have to be one.

• Most likely, yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• While I don't agree with either hastag, why should you care? Send the tweet, that guy didn't care so why should you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you support Trump, you're an idiot.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well at least someone watched the Simpsons.

0|0
    0|0