What would you do with 25 hours in a day? How would you spend that extra hour?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Having sex. It should be put aside purely for sex. Those with a partner would be fine those without. Would spark a whole boom industry in lube, sex toys and tissues. Then the country can tax the increased revenue all this sexual activity.
    Happy days all round. The extra tax can pay for the building of public masturbation areas. To help increase the new taxation increase lol

• bug @CHARismatic110 for one more hour... tickles my fancy.

• ha ha ha ha what gives?

Maybe an extra half hour to sleep and the other extra half hour waking up ;)

Between the both guess I'd use the extra time to have some more good sex 😜

• Waste it on gag.

• Hit the big bag

• sleep!

• sleep

• Nothing out of my norm. Just an extra hour to do the same things. I'd probably get bored eventually and kill myself.

• It's been speculated that our 24 hour cycle is off and in reality should be 25. An extra hour makes very little difference.

• probably procrastinate more

• Sleep. I never feel like I get enough sleep.

• Sleeping and loving every extra minute

• Sleep

• Probably sleep

• Unfortunately, probably on GaG...

• by sleeping or hitting the gym

• Would sleep about a third of that time

• sleep for sure..

• i sleep more

• Sleeping or drinking

• Sleeeeppppp

• I would sleep the shit outta that one extra hour.

• Sleeping.

• Sleep

• In the gym :) x

• an extra hour isn't shit

What Girls Said 18

• Well, I only sleep 3 times a week, so, I am awake for 40 to 55 hours on my average "day". (Long, boring and excruciating story of severe sleep disorders bla bla bla bla.)
    My husband is also on a non-24 schedule, but his "days" are shorter than mine (he has 5 sleeps per week on his current schedule).

It's actually gotten to the point where I literally can't fathom the fact anymore that adults are only awake for 16-18 hours before they have to go to bed again. LOL
    I mean... at this point, my whole schedule revolves around things that are longer than that. I'll sit down and do 20-30 hours of correspondence and research (these days interspersed with posting on here ahah), and then that's that for a few days' worth. I regularly have 12-hour round-trip drives to see clients, and occasionally 40-hour round-trip drives. I go to the gym between 2 and 4 AM when almost no one else is there. I took my son out into the desert at 3AM on his 13th birthday to drive on a beater track. Etc.

... yeah, if there were *only* 25 hours in a day again, I'd shit myself. lol

__

Everyone else could just sleep an hour less. Not much of an issue, really.

• I would die if I stayed awake that long.

• Heh definitely not "sorry" or "dealing with"... I've turned it completely to my advantage, by this point.
      It was pretty awful for all those years,** but it's all gravy now. I can work with clients in any time zone, I can drive 40-hour round trips without even blinking, I've lost a grand total of zero hours of sleep to 3 babies, I can go to the gym and the store and everywhere else and make all the drives when there's no crowds and no traffic... I could go on and on and on and on.

**Back when I WAS going through the really awful times, I had nothing to compare them to (since I hadn't ever been well-rested, going back to way before I had any memories)... so, I had no idea how awful those times were, anyway. Lol.

• I guess there are advantages to everything.

• Oh, God , no.
    Blow my barins out?
    Im pregnant and 24 hours I have now are WAAAY TOO MUCH TIME on my hands :D I dont want an extra hour of misery :D
    Can I give my hour away? :D

• My initial thought was to try and sleep, but that seems to evade me, so if I tried that, I'd probably just be tossing and turning more. Maybe I'd listen to more music, watch more TV or movies, talk to some people more...

• I would sleep and workout.

• probably working out lol...

or extra movie time. yeah.

• All I can think of is sleep.

• Sleeping

• i'd still sleep at the same time but that'd make me wake up earlier, so maybe i'd take my time in the morning with breakfast and all. make myself something delicious.

• Ideally sleep but let us be honest, a 25 hour day would probably mean we spend an extra hour at work.

• extra hour of sleep

• Sleeping.

• Probably sleep

• Probably sleeping or eating

• Most likely sleeping

• My extra hour would be spent alone @ home.

• I love how everyone wants to sleep or be on GaG. That's what I'd probably do.

• Another hour of sex

• Watching movie or sleeping more.