How do you usually react when someone tries to patronise you?

0|0
11|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• By sarcastically thanking them, followed by a burn so hot they'll need skin grafts never mind cream. 🙅

5|0
    0|0
  • I let them continue till they prove that they are fools ;) I maintain my cool at all times ha ha

Best is to let an ass / donkey lead it's own way :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I always lead them to look stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • I ask them if they are doing so when I suspect, then warn them that it's not the safest thing to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, I'm amazing with sarcasm, I'd kill them with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • its hard for me to react to because even if you tell them how you feel they end up pretending they werent being condescending and things get a little shitty. its like a way of insulting you with protection from looking like a dick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally just act obtuse and ignore them while happily continuing on with my day. I'm so much better than them that they can touch me no matter how hard they bite my ankles. :D People around me giggle, and I smile, and the ankle bitter gets angrier.

1|0
    0|0
  • My brain automatically get switched to hatefull sarcasm. I can't stand it. A few days ago someone patronised me on gag. I just keep typing to make my point.

1|0
    0|0
  • fuck them, then never talk to em again

1|0
    0|0
  • ignore them

1|0
    0|0
  • I let them have their way... then walk.. away...

1|0
    0|0
  • *Daydreaming*... huh? What?

1|0
    0|0
  • I just stay away from them and ignore them.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really happen to me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I make them regret their life decisions :) media.giphy.com/media/kTBjwh6IWbLPy/giphy.gif

3|1
    0|0
  • I typically tell them to take a dump in their own hand.

1|0
    0|0
  • never happen!

1|0
    0|0
  • I get most defensive when people patronize me - I can't stand it. When people act patronizing it's like the ultimate form of fakeness; hard for me to tolerate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just move on from the situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get very stone-faced and cold towards them.

1|0
    0|0
  • give em a stale look then ignore them forever. i used to be petty and engage them but i'm trying to be more mature/wise LMAO

1|0
    0|0
  • put them in place.
    I can :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I can carry a grudge a very long time and revenge tastes so sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • depend who they are. If it's my parent, boss or people older than me. I do what they tell me to do. Either I just look at them with a blank expression on my face. Like"Do you really think I'll listen to you, you're not my father"

1|0
    0|0