Women, do you realize how much your glow improves your looks?

It's all about that youthful glow, which is something that women lose in their mid 20's.

Compare the following women, and take note at how much that youthful glow increases their attractiveness:

The second chick is absolutely disgusting in comparison to the first chick, and it has nothing to do with their bodies or their faces since they are pretty much comparable. It's all about not being a pasty, bland, glowcel. You'll be hard pressed to find a man that would choose the second girl over the first, even with their comparably hot bodies.

Do you have that glow? Or are you over 22 and have lost it?

Cosmically's glow level may be diminishing, but her bitter hag levels are on the rise.

Block me all you want, precious, I still got to you LOL.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you chose the picture of a woman with a particularly haggish side angle because of a harsh contour line. But I'm guessing you didn't even notice that part, did you. There are women who are 30 and have a more natural glow than a 20 year old. Plus, if a woman wants a glow, make up... it's a hell of a thing. It can go great good or be bad, as indicated in the picture you selected.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Having a glow to your skin is about which nutrients you do or don't put into your body and how much water you drink. Not about how old you are.

• tell that to older women who look terrible from ageing.

There is definitely a difference between youthful skin and old skin, don't kid yourself because you're approaching the deadline.

• Not necessarily. Maybe you are under the delusion that you get better with age, but based on your demeaning, condescending, disrespectful mouth; your intellect and overall personality becomes more vapid and uglier with age.

Here's the reality, honey: No woman is going to be interested in someone as disgustingly condescending as you. No woman is going to want you to teach her sons. No woman is going to want your flawed, skewed thinking to impact her daughter. No woman is going to want to bring someone as disrespectful as you home to meet her parents. No woman is going to want to wipe your ass when your body deteriorates and you become full of wrinkles and saggy skin yourself. No woman wants to share a life or invest her mind and heart into some weird, teenage skin fetishizing guy who glorifies youth, degrades age, and speaks like he's a judge in a court room.

Worry less about women and our life experiences and more about how your mentality is going to impact your own life experiences

• To any women who reads this disgustingly disrespectful, condescending guy fetishize over teenage skin: Women have greater purposes on this Earth than to please, impress, and gain approval from vapid minds. Being a woman is about more than being a pretty, shiny, glowing body for a man to objectify and any man who objectifies you or speaks to you like you are a trophy or a tattered ribbon is not a true man nor a man who will benefit your life in any way at all. Men like that are likely to grow old, bitter, and lonely with no family or wife to wipe their a** because no one wants to be around their toxic personalities.

Hold your head high; you are beautiful no matter how old you are, what your skin looks like, or what the state is of your ovaries. Don't let toxic, vapid individuals define your worth! They usually don't have much to contribute to society and won't leave anything positively impactful behind when they die anyway.

• Youthful glow? I think you just mean a sun-kissed tan, hahaha. I've never had the "glow" you speak of.

• That moment when you notice that OP has skipped some Biology classes... 😂
    Tanning makes the skin cells die. >.>

• Tanning =/= youthful glow, sorry.

• But that's what you did in your post. *rolling eyes*

• no what I did in my post was posted a girl with a youthful glow. Look at your own picture, even with your pale as fuk skin your skin is still glowing with femininity and youth. You look like you're a bubbly sweetheart irl, which is what I'm talking about.

• Could say the same about guys, but I think women in your surrounding must have some case of premature aging, I don't know maybe it's genetic so you probably have it too.

• hnnnnng your glow outshines the brightest star at night, heavenly blessed beauty.

• You little charmer you!

• Say something rude, have a woman make a subtle jab at you, tell her she's different, make her feel special, she melts in your arms.

thats my game, and i play it well with cuties like her.

• Thats kinda of mean! I don't have a glow and i am what 20!

• You do know that there are products that can replicate the same thing right? A little bit of body bronzer and you're good to go.
    Plus it looks like the chick in the first pic contoured her boobs lmao

• Also good lighting and filters can work wonders.

• Do the bronzers also put a glow in her eyeballs and give off a haloing effect? The answer is no; you'd have to be a lesbian to understand the youthful glow.

• Eyeball glow? That's what happens when your eyes reflect light, . Haloing effect? Yeah, I have no clue what that is.

• I think I have a glow.

• Goodluck Sir!

• Ok you are a sexist pig

• Well I am as pale as a porcelain doll, haha.

• You mean like moisturized looking skin?

• i think it's called being outside?

• What do you mean by glow?

• The only women who "glow" are pregnant. Plus look again at the first photo. The pic was taken in the sun compared to the bottom one where there is no filter or flash.
    Some people say I glow and Im 24. You obviously have little respect for women of any age.

• oh wow a feminist anon crying misogyny, who'd have thought? You're brave, baby.

• Im not really a feminist. Just speaking the truth.

• "You obviously have little respect for women"

Your victim crying mentality says otherwise, but if you say you aren't a feminist then I'll believe you. Change feminist anon to 'retarded, narcissistic female'.

What Guys Said 3