Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton
  • I can't/won't vote
guys who will vote for Trump are reall guys!! Machos! Alpha males! Muah

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I'm not American, so I don't care so much. Both are corrupt and incapable but Trump is a complete retard on top of that. He probably wouldn't even find Mexico on map.
    Having said that... maybe it would be a good thing if Trump was elected. Already back when Bush was elected, we here in Europe (and other continents outside of the US) thought "now, finally Americans are gonna learn something". Well, they didn't. Instead they blindly followed Bush into two absolutely gruesome, unnecessary wars. But compared to Bush who was already powerful stupid, Trump is gazillion times more stupid (who ever thought such a person can exist?). So my hope for America is that they'd elect Trump and he would fuck up the country so utterly that even the dumbest, most uneducated redneck hobo would understand "oh wait, maybe I should start to elect people who actually fight for my interests". The US is more and more turning from center-right to center-left and a moron like Trump would certainly increase this process. But maybe I'm also too naive about white working class men in America. Maybe they're so incredibly dumb that they'd vote for Trump again even if he drove the country against the wall. During a speech in New York, Trump once said "I could kill random people on the sidewalk and you guys would still vote for me". Maybe that's true.

• Can I give you a clap for this response!! Seriously... Wow, I sometimes look at the things Trump does and SAYS... And I just think: What a joke!
      America really is ignorant if they vote for Trump... But Trump is definitely a manipulator and opportunist.. I guess it is true... The one eye leads the blind.

• @kat_gran Thank you :-). Maybe I should add that of course we have right-wing idiots like Trump here in Europe too. There's Geert Wilders in the Netherlands, Christoph Blocher here in Switzerland, Marie le Pen in France, Frauke Petry and her retarded AfD-party in Germany, UKIP in England, Viktor Orban in Hungary... the two main differences between all of them and Trump is that 1) they don't have as much power and even if they were head of their states they wouldn't because America controls half of the world's nuclear arsenal, the Netherlands or Switzerland don't. And 2) The political climate here in Europe is not as hostile. This means that although right-wingers are stupid, they're not crazy stupid (maybe with the exception of Frauke Petry). They like to have a loud mouth in the media but in politics, they also have to make compromises and they know that (and are usually willing to do that). In that sense, they're still pragmatic to some point. I can't really see a western European

• country voting for a person who has literally no idea about politics. And of course the political systems are also different. For example even if Petry and her AfD would become the strongest power in Germany, she would probably still have to work together with other parties in a coalition (perhaps even in a big coalition with the SPD). This would necessarily make her positions weaker. In America, the president is probably more powerful because he's got the whole executive branch for himself.

• From those, I'd rather Trump than Hillary.

• I'm far from a fan of either one, but Trump will be much less bad for the country than Hillary. Hillary is a totalitarian who has proven multiple times that she will do whatever she wants and doesn't care who gets hurt. Multiple people have already DIED as a direct result of her poor actions and choices.

Trump is no prize, but he is comparatively honest (and that's saying something), understands business (FAR more important than most realize), and wouldn't be able to do nearly as much damage.

• Are we talking about the same guy?

• Well, I mean he lies all the time. 'Comparatively" honest? I mean, I guess there's a case for it. He went bankrupt many times, and he said he wants to default on the debt. So, I don't know if your assessment is entirely accurate.

• @MasterofPlebs He's personally been bankrupt once, and several of his companies have gone bankrupt, but some of that has to do with the economy as a whole and the fact that he focuses on commercial real estate, which is a tricky, risky business in general.

Yes he lies - show me a politician that doesn't - but he also tells the truth far more than most. And he doesn't get to decide if we default on the debt, even if he's the President. That's Congress's decision.

I didn't want him in the Primaries in the first place, and he's a bombastic buffoon when he talks in public, but even with all of the negatives (some of which are definitely VERY real!), he's still a better choice than Hillary. Hillary is evil personified, and as hard-core an elitest socialist as anyone you'll ever meet.

• 0|0
  • Trump FTW!

• Trump is better than Hillary but I'd prefer someone else.

• Trump Trump Trump

• If I were a citizen of he US, I would ha e voted for Hilary, or bernie,. More likely Hilary, but I think Bernie brought up some great points

• Trump is an ignorant tool, the only good he could do for the USA would be to die

• Donald Trump if I was voting in the US!

• Sanders is the optimal one but even trump is better than that warmongering lying criminal Hillary.

• Bernie.

• can you vote?

• Well then, if you live in Belgium, enjoy your socialism, but don't go advocating to put that friggin' Commie in charge of our country. There's plenty of mediocre socialist states to go around, but there's only one USA.

• @SwoopingHawk The USA is mediocre as is. We might have differing opinions on socialism, but if you want to prohibit the USA from being mediocre, you need Bernie in charge.

• ... neither?

• Probably Jill Stein, but maybe Hillary Clinton.

• BernVictim2016 RIP

• Fucking rednecks only vote for trump

• Funny how all the guys want Trump and girls want Hillary. I'm not the biggest Trump fan but he's my only option against Hillary so I'm voting for him to vote against Hillary. Hopefully he will be alright and be better than our current president. But he is the only option. Not voting would be a vote for the other side. That logic is stupid for those not voting.

• trump!

• Donald Trump forever.

• It's an appalling choice but I'm leaning towards Trump if only because I know exactly what we will get with Clinton. Trump is a crapshoot.

What Girls Said 3

• I meant to vote Hilary Clinton but the cursor moved to fast and clicked C. If I had to choose, I'd rather choose Hilary. She may be shady but at least she's not a racist, piss poor human being who would f*ck his daughter if she wasn't his child, was accused of raping his ex wife, and has already caused hatred and division among a country before he's even stepped foot in the white house.

• When you don't have a decent human being leading your country, really sh*tty things start happening and sometimes it takes decades for them to even begin getting fixed.

• Hillary can't rule a country

• According to you she can't, but in actual reality, she's had more exposure to the position of presidency than Donald Trump has. She has worked in the business field and accumulated exposure and experience for DECADES. Unlike Donald Trump who has no work experience in government and no credentials.

FEEL however you want about Hilary Clinton but LOGICALLY, she's a better candidate.

• Are we able to see the poll results? My computer is acting weird.

• Ted Cruz