Do you repel or attract creepy people?

• Attract
  • Repel
I seem to repel them which I assume it's due to my craziness. :D

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• I repel them it seems, either that or my threshold for creepy is sky high 😂. I can't remember the last person I legitimately thought was creepy.

• 2|1
  • im from a small town so i make eye contact with people and say hello. not good on the subway. i voted a

• I attract them just as light attracts bugs ! When i walk around in Frankfurt, I always get asked for money

• Crazy people tend to congregate together... Addicts find oter addicts... Bipolar people are like magnets to one another. You can even observe it on this site. There are a number of small groups of bipolar people that group up and try to bully individuals. In general they are attracted to some people for chaos and to other people for stability.

Crazy people get mad at me very often and try to argue and fight with me. :D Nice stable people tend be loyal to me.

• Voteing for attract, there are a lot of crazy games out there and as a game developer you are super attractive to them :P

• Alright thats it, leaving gag for today. My reading skills have degraded so far i can't even read the difference between you and i right xD. In my case probably repel since i am never approached by them.

• 😂😂 I am a creepy person.. Stated by 12 people.. So if you attracted me or I repelled from you.. Yup you know the option to pick

• I attract attractive people that are attracted to how attractive we are attracted together

• I don't think so I have a trusting face and attract good girls

• C, I don't really attract anyone, creeps just sorta creep, and I just do my thing, free of creeps and awesome people alike ('cept for the crew. Got a sweet crew)

• i can never fully understand the stress women encounter on the net through dealing with 'creeps'

The sad part of the experience is that some women define all as creeps, meaning decent/respectful guys get cut down unfairly

• I tend to repel lol

• I have a very stony exterior , a male RBF , my blue /green eye colour makes for a fantastic icy stare if people piss me off , my military bearing /demeanor plus large build helps too !!

• I think creepy people never approach me since I can come of cold or unapproachable. I guess it's maybe because I don't talk much or so

• I repel creeps with my creepiness.😏

• I attract attractive creepy people :)

• No Idea I repel everyone... :|

• I think I repel them... maybe because I have my creepy moments myself (and I'm a guy, lol)

• I don't attract anyone. =/

• Sometimes attract, mostly ignore

• The only creepy person enter my social circle ended up getting punched in the face.

• Don't know... never really thought about it too much...

• No but for some reason I attract a lot of thugs. I don't know why but they always ask me where I'm from, my block etc I'm like whaaa?

• bitches stalk me

• Can you blame them? You're amusing and unpredictable. [[ That's meant to be a compliment and not sound so creepy lol ]]

• repel them but most of the times attract them -_-

• I have a very attractive personality

• Both depending on the context. Romantically not at all though

• I attract them. Goths, meth-heads, psychos - you name it.

• define creepy

• I don't do anything. "People" end them.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 32

• Creepy people love me.

Here's some examples:

I was once followed around the wine store by an old Asian man for 20 minutes. The entire conversation consisted of him telling me how beautiful I was and that he wanted to teach be complex math equations to make me "beautiful and smart."

Just yesterday I went to visit my boyfriend at work and he had to stop and help a customer. So I was standing there, and this guy was staring me down from the other end of the store. Once my boyfriend was out of sight, he made his way over to me, picked up an item off of the shelf closest to me, and rather than even look at what he picked up, he continued to stare at me. So, I left, and my boyfriend said on my way out he began tailing me until he intercepted.

Then another more recent one I had a man make a disgusting tongue gesture towards me, only to later get offended when I told him off claiming he was "just trying to appreciate me."

• It's funny because until this last year, I used to. However, (knock on wood) this year I haven't had any issues.

There are people who will stare at me and be creepy *that* way; but otherwise nope. :]

Very grateful for it too!

• Definitely attract. If they're a true creep, I don't think there's much that would manage to repel them, tbqh. :P

• I try to not interact with crazy~

• Unfortunately I attract them😞

• I attract creepy dudes the most, the kind of dude who tells you that he will marry you no matter what the 2nd day after you meet and follows you in Uni and creep on you 😞
    I wish I attracted normal guys lol

• repel, they don't seem to bother me surprisingly :) maybe it's because u have to be a pretty high level of crazy to be considered creepy in my eyes

• I attract creepy people like the plague, one guy literally told me he wants to sew animals together.

• Unfortunately I attract 80% creeps and 20% of the good ol folks. XD. I dunno why. Most say I have either a nice sensual vibe or just a vibe that feels comforting XD I just stand there serious hahaha XD

• I seem to attract all the fucking weirdos. Crack heads, drug dealers, stalkers, cannibals you name it.

• both i attract them then when i assault them for fucking with me too much they are repelled for a while

• I have had a guy basically stalk me in high school. He was in love with me for years but I only saw him as a friend. Then this other guy messages me a lot on Facebook. I have him on mute and I usually do not answer. He does not get the hint.

• I feel like I attract them due to what I go through on almost a daily basis. I have no idea what could possibly attract creepy people to me.

• Attract. lmaoooo

• Pfffft I wish I can Repel creepy people.. Lmao.

• I attract all sorts of people 😑

• Attrack creepy person because I'm a very empathic person.

• I don't attract anyone, creepy or not creepy, lol.
    Repel it is.

• I attract them then repel them because I am creatively phsycotic

• I repel everyone.

• I attract them, definitely. :/

• Lol I seem to attract them like a freakin magnet

• I attract everyone lol

• For some reason attract...

• I attract some, but usually get rid of them.

• I attract creepy people. Especially creepy older guys.

• Both I think

• I attract creepy people because like minds think alike🙂

• intresting, creepy people wouldn't even look at me and show attraction hahah

• Almost every male I happen to make friends with is either a closet pedophile who gets off to drawings of little kids, or a fucking vomit gutter (gets off to puke stains).

Literally EVERY-SINGLE-ONE (except for just ONE guy... just fucking ONE)

In terms of sexual attraction though.. Yeah, I pretty much only attract genetic filth.. I ain't talkin' just any old ugly. I'm talking the UGLIEST of uglies.

• More from Girls
    2