Who do you think was the best president the US has had so far?

Most Helpful Guy

• In terms of economy that would either be Jackson or Bill Clinton. And since Andrew Jackson was a racist in favor of slavery I'd have to go with Clinton because he reduced Americans to the lowest number of welfare recipients.
    Whoever can make the job market better and make it cheaper to go to college is the best president in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good old abe!

What Guys Said 24

• The first one. Whether or not the country even survived under the new Constitution way back then was an iffy proposition. Only someone with the integrity and reputation of Washington could have held everything together like he did and established the precedent for the peaceful exchange of power after he served 2 terms. There were some people who would have been happy making him a monarch, but he had too much love and regard for the new republic he helped found to ever entertain that idea. We forget just how fragile the whole new arrangement was at the very start.

• I dunno. But Michelle Obama is far and away the best First Lady!

• 0|1
  • President Thomas Whitmore. Dude radiated awesomeness. And he knew how to solve the alien crisis
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• George Washington or Thomas Jefferson or Abraham Lincoln.

But, the most under-rated is Grover Cleveland or Calvin Coolidge.

• Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan.

• Historically: Abraham Lincoln
    Contemporary: Bill Clinton

• I think Abraham Lincoln was the best president we've had since he kept the country together through its darkest days

• Ronald Reagan.. hands down

• Abraham Lincoln for sure. Freed the slaves.

• Andrew Jackson.

• Lincoln

• Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

• 0|0
  • I don't know I don't like politic.

- Cass Out.

• So far? Maybe the Founders. Abraham Lincoln was decent, even though he was a war criminal. Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Yup, final answer. FDR was the best President, not perfect but he was the best the US can offer honestly.

• FDR (filler)

• Calvin Coolide. He left people alone.

• Washington, Then Lincoln, then Teddy Roosevelt

• Reagan

• obama

• Calvin Coolidge

• Washington and Lincoln. If we had actually listened to Washington's and Eisenhower's farewell addresses (avoid international entanglements, and avoid the military industrial complex, respectively), we wouldn't be in the absolute mess we are in over in the Middle East.

• Lincoln then Kennedy and then Clinton in my opinion

What Girls Said 5

• I think Reagan and Kennedy

• Teddy Roosevelt or Ronald Reagan

• Richard Nixon

• washington
    you had one job america! one ******* job!

• Lincoln, then Washington.