What religion do you belong to?

Just curious about the religion of GAG community...

• Islam
  • Christianity
  • Hindu
  • Buddhism
  • Hebrew
  • Other (explain in comments pls)
Correction: With Hebrew I meant Judaism.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a muslim converted last year 😊

What Guys Said 37

• I'm Muslim and proud <3 ^______^

• None... unless Unitarian unitarianism is actually something. by the way... i believe christianity is the fakest religion there is... and im from a christian home. they irk me with all their lies.

• That's the most important (unitarianism), may God guide you to the right path:)

• actually i think i got the religion wrong lol... its actually Unitarian Universalism, its the only religion that i would give a shot. And no... me and "God" have an agreement, so i doubt he will.

• Christian.

• I used to refer to myself as following the beliefs of zen buddhism. Now I am what I call a "child of the law of one".

• What is that?

• A simple comment it's not posted on its own, we acknowledge intelligence when we discover an ancient hunting tool, and the universe that is in such a perfect order, with everything that it contains, from humans to a small fly or even an atom for that matter, is created and recreated by itself without a superior intelligence that controls it, and this all makes sense to you? I don't know...

• It makes perfect sense, once realized. Returning to the flow of energy is the goal. Once achieved, a new universe will be born, and the cycle continues. ^.^

• Isn't it supposed to be Judaism? Hebrew is the langauage , anyway my relgion is Islam

• formerly Vulcan Science Academy Graduate

currently Way of the Jedi

• Christian, specifically Catholic.

• Some kind of Christian. Not into religion.

• I'm Christian. I grew up Mormon but I don't live that lifestyle anymore.

• I am Christian

• Christian

• I do not belong to ANY religion.

• Islam

• Non-practicing Pagan. Although it's not really a religion for me, more a way of living.

• Not exactly a religion but I'm a Futurist and Transhumanist

• Christianity but it's nothing I'm proud of. It was not my choice. I was baptised as a baby and had no say in the theme. I'm an atheist...

• Irreligious / Atheist

• True Islam ( There is few differences between the Islam you know)

• What is true Islam?

• @MasterofPlebs First of all Qur'an is really clear I don't know how can I translate to you guys but you guys can check 19. org Edip Yüksel makes some videos about a lot. Qur'an explains how you can pray its full clear. If god orders to you pray ofcourse god will explain that lol its really simple rule. Yeah god ordered to following prophet but hey prophet doesn't take breath anymore so you can't obey to him. Bu he says " If peoples ask to you " What's your miracle? You will say " My miracle is only Qur'an". If you wanna follow the prophet you should live with him I mean at the same time line otherwise you should follow his miracle Qur'an. And again Muhammed will say " God, my peoples abandoned Qur'an" not hadis's exactly Qur'an. We are in a test and this is a open book test there is only 1 rule : Follow the Qur'an because Muhammed did that before. He didn't born as a Muslim. He followed the Qur'an he followed gods order. You guys can ask to Edip Yüksel He's English better than me.

• Huh, well that's one way of getting rid of that problem.

• I'm not religious.

• Atheist

• My faith is in the God Emperor, and mankind.

• on the paper I'm Christian but I'm an atheist

• Can you change that on paper?

• @Omar5881 because in many countries you pay automatically a church tax together with all your other taxes. just check wiki for church tax if you wanna know more about it

• 😮😮😮😮 mind blown 😂 I never knew this

• I am Christian

• I'm part of the one, true Roman religion of Christianity.

• I'm Agnostic

• Did you really put Hebrew as a religion?

• So is my God:) and He is not unjust to any, but rather Merciful and Compassionate.
      What you say about Islam its how media portrays it, what it teaches is rather what you said about Christianity, if you come to my house and disrespect me or ask my family to disobey me, then it's only natural for me to act on it.
      What Islam is all about can be summed up in one sentence, God is one and there is no other god that deserves to be worshipped but Him. If God orders me to do something, my obedience will always result in my advantage. This life is a test, we are tested with good and with bad, and at the end we are brought in front of God to be judged on the day of judgment. Now how I accept what is from God and what is not from Him shouldn't be based on my whims and desires. Justice is not always set in this life, afterall it's only God that will make justice for whoever has been unjustly treated. What my duty is, is to be sincere in accepting whatever I've proof of as God's Word and follow it

• Anyway, thanks, have a nice day

• Atheist brah

• Islam and Christianity will always be the most seen

• Christian.

• Love is my religion.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 25

• I'm Muslim

• None.

• I belong to the live in the moment and die without any regrets religion.

• 🍕Pizza with a side if Christianity☺

• Non religious.

• None – I'm an atheist.

• Christianity of the Mormon variety.

• I don't have a religion

• Christian.

• My family is Jewish.
    I'm not very religious though.

• I'm Christian.

• I have grown up as Orthodox Christian but I'm not religious person I am more into agnosticism.

• Christianity

• N-O-N-E

• No religion.

• Christian, I'm not the best but I still try.

• I am Buddhist but I don't see it as a religion

• I'm an atheist

• I'm a Christian, but not very serious about it.

• Pagan

• What is that? How do you practice it?

• It's complicated to explain, but I can give you some basics. Pagans believe in a God and a Goddess.. duality of nature. We also believe in the principal of "do what you will, as long as it harms none." If you would like to know more, there are books on Amazon that could explain the more intricate details.

• Catholic

• A little Christianity, but mostly an Atheist

• agnostic

• I'm a Christian, but I also respect paganism because I have two good friends who are pagan.

• I'm atheist.