Can someone give me an advice about this situation?

I took the initiative to ask a director if they have ever recruited summer interns in his team before and he told me : " No but if you're interested we can consider to recruit one this summer, I will talk about it with my colleagues, send me your CV".

It's been two weeks I sent him my CV and I have no news, I want to make a call to enquire about it I feel that it shows that I really want this work.

Should I call or not? If so, what should I say?

Thanks in advance for your help

What Guys Said 3

• You should definitely call for the reason you imply. And simply ask about the status of your recruitment process.

• Yes you need to call. Sometimes things fall through the cracks. It also shows the initiative on your part that you actually want to intern there. If he says that they are not interested then ask him if he knows anyone that is looking for an intern. It's all about networking and who you know.

• You didn't say anything against it, so go ahead and call him.

What Girls Said 0