How to gain confidence?

I need help!! I am a really shy person. I have got a habit of only smiling and being confident when i am with my close ones or friends, family. When i am by myself, i can never smile or even make contact properly. while walking sometimes i look like i am about to eat everyone with teeth and sometimes because of nervousness i look like i am about to cry.

SO IF YOU KNOW HOW CAN I GAIN CONFIDENCE? HOW DO I WALK LOOKING UP WITHOUT MAKING ANY NERVOUS OR CRYING FACE?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Just suck it up and put your best face on you will get use to it soon and when you get good results from strangers you will gain confidence

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes time. Been through the fazes of attempting to break out of my shell and its never easy.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Put on a mask, sounds like you have a "resting bitch face"... I've been accused of the same... you'll be alright.

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk to people but let's start off with simple answer questions like "what time is it?" "Do you know where's a Starbucks?" And so on

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same problem as you, I just think that if the person is going to judge me then she doesn't deverse to really get to know me so I just put a resting bitch face that is my normal face hahha

1|0
    0|0