I know this guy who is 30 and he goes to clubs where 18 year old girls are and he keeps trying to get with 18 year old girls, what do you think?

This guy is 30. He dresses in clothes that resemble a teenager almost all the time. He says sup dude and hey homie. He's dated a girl who was 18 when he was 29. He kept trying to get back together with her too but she ignored him and felt awkward and shy when he was there. He's told me he's never been with a girl his age or older, never. He has friends that are like 18, 17. What do you think?
Personally, I find it a bit disturbing and confronting. I mean, I am seeing someone who is 22 and I am 30 this year but any younger than that it's ehhh. Thoughts?

• He is weird and it's creepy, stay away
  • He's just doing his own thing
  • It's disturbing
  • Socially acceptable

Most Helpful Guy

• He's out for young pussy, period. So possible future recipient of the phrase "Hi I'm Chris Hansen"

What Girls Said 1

• That's so cringe worthy. I always wonder what's wrong with people when they're older and want to date kids just out of high school.

• Look. I'll tell you what I think it is.
      It's immaturity. Psychological immaturity. Can even be mental illness. In his mind he might not want to grow up and so he becomes a Peter Pan. Never grows up, fear of the responsibilities of adulthood, comfy and cushioned by his parents.
      IMO: he's just a joke. A real weirdo and creepy. Sure I dress in Nike and Adidas pants and have beanies and like Tyga and Kylie Jenner but thing is I'm dating someone who's 22, I've been with girls my age and younger and older (18 minimum and legal). I've worked, I've saved money. This guy is just a total deadbeat

• You can be 30 and dress younger but don't try to be younger. I still wear a suit to formal functions, I just like the threads I have and to be cool and calm. But this guy wants to REMAIN immature like a never ending teenager which is wrong.
      Steve Angello is a musician. He has matured and he dresses cool. Get what I mean?

• That sounds pretty unfortunate for him.

What Guys Said 3

• as long as they are legal tinder there's no problem

• True. Just canvassing opinions.

• It's really creepy. The majority of girls will just giggle at whatever he says and then talk about how creepy he is when he goes to the bathroom or to get a drink. But there will always be that one or two girls who are into older guys.

• True. However, some girls may regret being with him even if they are into older guys: like his ex I believe. I just wanted some comment on it because I like to hear other people's opinions on the subject. What he is doing is not illegal where I live but at the same time it is quite questionable. Perhaps he has a mental illness, I do not know. All I know is that it's quite weird and it makes me feel awkward. Ick.