What are you doing with your life? Are you proud of yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I'm working, and I'm pretty proud of myself. I've accomplished a lot so far in my life and hope to keep progressing.

• I have my own office at a very private financial investment company. Heck yeah I am proud of myself. But the work can be tedious.

• Nothing and nope

• a1. Trying to improve it daily in all ways.
    a2. Sometimes I am proud of myself. Other times I am disappointed.

• I have two daughters, working as a Financial Manager and a part time professor, have an awesome girlfriend, and have four horses. I love my life to the fullest.

• School... no not proud of myself, not yet

• im not proud

• nothing yet but I am going to start the pieces back together

• absolutely nothing except school and enjoying my childhood! this is the life :)

• School, going to work... Yeah i think i'm proud of myself because i love what i do..

What Guys Said 15

• I am a proud father, I have an awesome girlfriend, I own my own successful business, I have a decent roof over my head, I have some coin in my pocket, I travel and get outside with my career, my career allows me to help and save endangered plants and animals, etc.,

I wouldn't say I am proud of myself, but I believe I am pulling my weight and making a difference.

• Living it
    And yes

• I'm on vacation, got 8 1/5 hours of sleep and now I'm on GAG. Life couldnt be any better :)

• Nope not right now at all

• Throwing it away

• I'm proud of myself. I couldn't be in a better place.

• wasting it, and no, im the opposite of proud of my self

• Started working on it
    Though I have a lot to do
    And no I'm not proud of myself 😶

• no reason to be pride

• Working a lucrative career while raising my beautiful daughter. Yes, I am, no complaints here.

• Yeah Im proud of myself because I'm still taking breath so that's something I guess

• Pride is a sin!

• Not much now but after 2 previous failed attempts I finally got into a PhD program :)

• What am I doing? What I want. Proud of it? There's nothing to be proud of.

• sinning