What are you doing with your life? Are you proud of yourself?

1|1
11|15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I'm working, and I'm pretty proud of myself. I've accomplished a lot so far in my life and hope to keep progressing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my own office at a very private financial investment company. Heck yeah I am proud of myself. But the work can be tedious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing and nope

0|0
    0|0
  • a1. Trying to improve it daily in all ways.
    a2. Sometimes I am proud of myself. Other times I am disappointed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two daughters, working as a Financial Manager and a part time professor, have an awesome girlfriend, and have four horses. I love my life to the fullest.

0|0
    0|0
  • School... no not proud of myself, not yet

0|0
    0|0
  • im not proud

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing yet but I am going to start the pieces back together

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely nothing except school and enjoying my childhood! this is the life :)

0|0
    0|0
  • School, going to work... Yeah i think i'm proud of myself because i love what i do..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I am a proud father, I have an awesome girlfriend, I own my own successful business, I have a decent roof over my head, I have some coin in my pocket, I travel and get outside with my career, my career allows me to help and save endangered plants and animals, etc.,

I wouldn't say I am proud of myself, but I believe I am pulling my weight and making a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Living it
    And yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm on vacation, got 8 1/5 hours of sleep and now I'm on GAG. Life couldnt be any better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not right now at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Throwing it away

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm proud of myself. I couldn't be in a better place.

0|0
    0|0
  • wasting it, and no, im the opposite of proud of my self

0|0
    0|0
  • Started working on it
    Though I have a lot to do
    And no I'm not proud of myself 😶

0|0
    0|0
  • no reason to be pride

0|0
    0|0
  • Working a lucrative career while raising my beautiful daughter. Yes, I am, no complaints here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah Im proud of myself because I'm still taking breath so that's something I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Pride is a sin!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much now but after 2 previous failed attempts I finally got into a PhD program :)

0|0
    0|0
  • What am I doing? What I want. Proud of it? There's nothing to be proud of.

0|0
    0|0
  • sinning

0|0
    0|0