Have you ever laughed by yourself in an quiet room full with people?

Like in a quiet classroom in school or at work.
Have you ever laughed by yourself in an quiet room full with people?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe not in a room full of people, but I've definitely started laughing in the car while the kids I watch were in there with me. They looked at me like I was crazy, which is probably accurate.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol and what was it that made you spontaniously combust like that? :D

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO! :)

• No problemo :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• yup I was watching a dumb movie!

0|1
    0|0
  • Ahahaha, yes, it happened before. It seems that the fact that you can't laugh only makes it worse xD I even cried sometimes xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I work at a customer service desk and I started laughing while with a customer because something funny had just happened or I was thinking about it. Had to tell the customer so I didn't look crazy 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, always at my own observations of others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol! Yes I blurt out laughing like I'm about to die! 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• When i was young i went with my older sister and her friends to a cinema to watch a movie. It was a movie which i was way too young for. I made my parents take me along with her which she absolutely didn't wanted. So something funny in the movie happened but i didn't get the joke right away. Some minutes later something sad, girlie stuff happened which i obviously had absolutely no interest in, and right then i got the joke and i started laughing really loud, while everyone was silent embarrassing my sister big time before her friends. It is allmost 40 years ago but i still have to hear this. Hahaha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • HAHAH yeah I have, embarrassing but I don't even care it was funny af... so others can go fuck off ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i have, lmao xD

0|0
    0|0
  • eh, probably not.

0|0
    0|0