If you could write a note inside a fortune cookie to whomever you wished, what would it say&who would it be dedicated for?

It could be the younger you, the older you, the present you, your crush, a deceased relative, a best friend, your cat, your crappy boss, that snot nose kid staring at you on the bus, your kid's, a historical figure whomever doesn't matter☺ have fun!

Mine would probably be"Keep f**king that chicken" to my present self. It's an old country term for encouragement weirdly enough😂☺👍

Most Helpful Guy

• i would write two notes and put those in two different cookies. then I'd give them to a couple.
    on the guys note I'd write:

"She's planning on having an affair"

And on the girls note I'd write:

"He knows. you should do it soon"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Mine would be dedicated to you, and would say "Stop doing that to the chicken, it's getting the wrong idea".

• To the younger me...

A girl will ask you to go out with her next week, don't say no because she ends up being very good looking and u will regret it!

• I would write to my wife the day after she lost her father

" Everything is going to be just fine sweetheart, he loves you always and forever, j3p487 <3 "

• Your highest joys await you when worshipping a little head you well know with all your talents

• Great "fun" question. you are creative.

You are deeply loved by someone you met but didn't get to know. Enjoy the cookie:)

• I'd send it to my ex girlfriend and it would say "get checked for STD's. Trust me on this ;)"

• It would be to my younger self, and it would read; Find inner peace and inner happiness; happiness derived from other people or outside sources is not true happiness.

• To past self, the winning lotto numbers!

• Mines would be 'stop complaining and go do something ' i was lazy as a kid lol

• Live everyday like it's your birthday

• "Medical school will be a breeze for you. Don't fret."

• "You shouldn't have opened this one..." xD

• I would write something sexy-dirty, And give it to you :)

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• "You're NOT old, simply vintage. "

{The giant smile on my face as I typed this out..} - Tell me you're old *one* more time. 😈

@consultantisback

• You want to go play bingo with me? Thursday night is bingo night at the Retirement village lmao

• @ConsultantIsBack - Anything but bingo. It's one of the few games I can never win. >:[

• To my friend who is going to another college next year, "Whomever you meet, cherish your new friendships... but remember the past friends who love you dearly."

• Younger me... "Trust your first instinct. It's 95% of the time right."

• Ooo yes, I regret not listening to mine 4yrs ago😨 I fucked up then

• Oh dear! Let me light one up and contemplate on it.
    It would be more like a Scroll than a fortune cookie note.

• Mines would be blank!

• "Life is short. Order that extra shrimp roll."

• Mine would be to my mother who was diagnosed with a mental disorder called malignant narcissism. I would tell her that I know why you hurt us and, as badly as I felt then, I forgive you now. I would also tell her that just because her mother treated her badly, it doesn't mean she can't be loved. Be brave, push past the judgments of others, and let it go so that you can get help and make a better life.

• it would be for my ex manager.
    it would say. "your gonna get fired it you keep harassing all the girls..." he was a dick, I had an anxiety attack and passed out bc of him. and a lot of the high schoolers cried bc he was bullying them. talk about no life... he's fucking 30 and still single! 😂😂😂 he deserves it. he's a fucking pain! even the other manager was like. "I wish I could work more so that I could protect the others from him." like wow... and the one who said that is like 50-60 years old.

• to my ex
    "what goes around comes around :) "

• "punch the shit out of ur brother if he steps out of line" to my younger self, my brother is extremely mischievous and horrible

• It'd be dedicated to my younger brother: "Don't fret about the future. Work hard and you shall succeed."

• To my malefic teacher I would said "Watch your back"