Is NASA's photos of Earth fake?

0|0
5|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It is part of a multibillion dollar industry that exists for the sole purpose of making people think something that isn't true, so that we will buy globes and not question it!

... seriously, though. What is the benefit of trying to fool people into thinking the world is round when it is flat? Let us assume, for one moment, that the insane notion of a flat Earth is actually correct. What does lying to us about that accomplish? Where is the benefit?

1|2
    0|0
    • Well, so they can get those billions of dollars while pretending to study space, when all they're really doing is sipping margaritas at cape Canaveral.

• @Intraluminal as if the government needs an excuse to abuse tax money and answer to no one about it

• Yeah, but this way they get to play with rockets without having to get shot at!

Most Helpful Girl

• This question makes me so sad.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Dude you expose that conspiracy. Everyone knows the earth is really just a cracker and the moon is the delicious cheese.

1|1
    0|0
  • Please don't start saying stuff like this... Are you one of those people who supports th "flat Earth theory"? I truly hope not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes otherwise we would se that the earth is flat is on the Back of a giant turtle.

2|2
    0|0
  • they are digitally altered. there is no actual full picture of the earth other then that first one so nasa takes lots of images and puts them together to make the earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, thats stupid

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is the earth is more oval than rounded and earth isn't that clean lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but your grammar classes sure were.

0|1
    0|0
  • Prove it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Out earth is actually Red not Blue, get your facts straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stanley Kubrick helped fake the first moon landing so I guess anything is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

0|0
    0|0
  • dunno. if they are prove it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's possible. Only an astronaut would know.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do know NASA isn't the only organisation that has a picture of Earth, right?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah cuz the earth is flat (weed fan)

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course: Earth doesn't exist.

1|4
    0|0
  • No.

If they were, competing space agencies from the U. S.'s rivals would have gleefully blown them out of the water on the lie.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• We live in the matrix and everything is merely an illusion.
    So yes, it's fake – DUH ;P

0|1
    0|0
  • Photos of the earth aren't however photo's of space are digitally altered to have colours iirc because of how our telescopes work and some of the instruments used to record pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah the moon landing was #FAKE

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course they are.
    Everyone knows the earth is flat.

0|0
    0|0