Do you find this weird? Do you do the same?

This is Australian weather...

In Summer I always had to sleep with the fan going and a sheet on me,
Now it's coming into Winter the only way I can fall asleep is with the fan on and wrapped up in a blankets with one leg out.

I always have to have a blanket or sheet covering me to fall asleep or I don't feel comfortable I guess it's like a security thing.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh no not werid at all
    🍎 👑

What Guys Said 10

• Usually people who need the fan it's the noise more than anything. But I'm the same way I always need a sheet on me.

• I need a blanket no matter what the temperature is. In the summer, I use a thin bed sheet as a blanket. In the winter, I use a thick furry one :)

• I'm used to sleeping with minimal covering... I don't have central heating, but I can't fall asleep all rugged up...

• Isn't weird at all
    I do the same just grab a pillow also
    I need something to grab
    That's something weird 😂 LOL

• I dont think it s weird at all,,
    so what is your most favorite type of blanket? Comforter? Sheet? Others?

• Mainly sheets and a mink blanket or a thick blanket

• Oh , so you used two pieces , right?
      I have no idea that it is still winter on australia ,,
      And , about one of your leg out? Is it remain like that when u awake? ; p

• not uncommon.

• i always do that when winter has arrived

• Oh, so you sleep with a blanket or sheet covering you? Yeah, you're extremely weird...

• Huskavarna

• I don't like sleeping without at least a sheet, it seems like... i'm not IN bed.

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't matter what time of year it is. I need a blanket over me. I don't even like having one leg out of the sheet to be honest. It really must be a security thing as well as for comfort.

• Yeah i think a lot of people have to have some kind of covet over them to feel comfortable sleeping. I do and all people I've asked have said the same!

• I always sleep with blankets and some Kind of fan. Winter is a fan and spring to fall is an ac.