Do you believe in God?

I Believe in Allah, and His Messenger (Muhammad PBUH), and the Book (the Qur'an).

• Yes
  • No
  • No comment

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• Yes and not even debating on that.

• no way jose!

• Yes, I have an unshakable belief and faith in God

• I used to believe in God and Jesus and the Holy ghost, now I don't know what to believe anymore but It's certainly not Allah and Muhammad. I love pork too much. Lol and It's too fucking hot to wear hijabs over here and I like my hair too much to cover it up and I'm way too much of a modern woman to be put into hijabs.

• God lies within each and everyone of us. we create our own fate and futures and being conscious means you can see beyond the worlds problems and become an example of what a person from our human race should be.

• All religions are made up... how do people not get that. that's why I don't understand what everyones fighting about. Money and made up ideas of GOD and his ideas on "right and wrong" surely you realise the difference between good and bad, right and wrong without having someones book full of tall tales to convince you... silly. all just silly.

• I don't belief in God or any other deity.

• Nope. I have super religious parents too so it sucks. But I just don't, it's not logical to me. And it's fine if people do, but I hate when people like my parents expect me to agree with them and say I'm a bad person for not going to church. That's just fucking ridiculous.

• I believe in God

• Yes, I do believe in God

• Nope, raised to trust in science and seek my own solutions to things and to look for evidence. Didn't lead to me believing in stories from an ancient book.

• Yes I do.

• I believe in me.

• I believe in Jesus Christ with every inch of my heart 💛

• Yes.

• I believe in God and Jesus Christ

• I am not sure. I say I'm an Atheist but I'm probably more Agnostic.

• I believe in God but I'm not in a crazy, controlling religion like other people.

• Islam according to the Quran teaches religious freedom. No one should be forced to believe in Islam.

Please read the following verses from the Islamic holy book;

"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion..." Quran/2/256

"The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Quran/18/29

"Indeed, We guided him to the way, be he grateful or be he ungrateful." Quran/76/3

"Clear proofs have indeed come to you from your Lord: so whoever sees, it is for his own good; and whoever is blind, it is to his own harm. And I am not a guardian over you" Quran/6/104

"If you do good, you do good for your own souls; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Quran /17/7

As stated in the above verses, no one can be compelled to live by Islamic morals. Conveying the existence of God and the morals of the Qur’an to other people is a duty for believers, but they call people to the path of God with kindness and love.

• @jacquesvol yeah all religions are retarded

• @Cozybcuz Don't be rude please.

• I have way more questions than answers but I still believe there's a god. Eventually I'll find all the answers I need. Whether in this life or in heaven😊

• No comment

• I'm agnostic. So no

• Not very

• I believe in a God and a Goddess... cheers.

• Nah. Can't be bothered.

• yeah in a way

• Not sure anymore

• Yes! Im apostolic faith and believe Jesus is God, Be blessed

What Guys Said 35

• I go to the Jedi Temple every Sunday.

• No, I tend to think belief in a god is due to either brainwashing or the weak-minded's need for a crutch to get through life.

• I said yes. Why do you believe what you believe? In your country, did you have a choice to believe in God in another way, or was it only this way?

• are you asking me that question

• yes, I am. I come from a country, and in my case a family, where I could have chosen whatever believe I wanted or none at all. That is kinda rare in the world, most people are forced into a believe, some accept it and others rebel against it. Just wanted to understand why you believe what you believe, if you think there are flaws in it, have you explored outside of what that belief system, etc..

To me, exploring other beliefs helps in many ways to accept other people, to solidify the belief you have, discover more, or it may expose flaws in culture/belief system, etc you wouldn't have seen otherwise.

• I believe in Jesus Christ and God, as well as the holy book the bible.

• I truly do believe in both God and Jesus because they both own this whole entire world & us. They are our heroes.

• Nobody wity their head on straight believes that Muhammad was anything more than a criminal and a rapist.

• I believe I do now, yes. :)

• Yup, and I personally know he and heaven exists.

• Yes, but not your god.

• Respect fam!

I believe in a dirty but my idea of God isn't "a man in the sky". It's more complex anspd scientific than that.

• No, belief system is for weak and two-faced people. Mentally conscious and grown up people who only want to lead fair this earth life has no need for things like religion.

• no, I have never seen any proof in god so I don't believe

• Do you believe in every word in the Koran is true?

• yes I do, if you have a question, please feel free to ask.

• I didn't mention nothing, I didn't even read Quran, waste of time and resources, plenty of way more educating books like first grade maths.

• @RuNFromTown "And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know." Quran 9:6

• i don´t believe in any god at all.

• I believe in god but NOT religion - separate entities

• Yes, I do believe in Myself.

• Yep same as you man

• No, but I dont exclude the possibility.

• I believe 'God' is an analogy of the universe.

• Depends on the day.

• I don't know there is a god, I don't believe there is a god, but if there was a god, then I believe in the True god, not in the fake and stupid god who created this Universe.

• I do not believe in myths

• I do now 100%

• Yes. I am a Roman Catholic.

• Yes I do

• Why would I want to follow a bronze age superstition?

• yes I believe in jesus christ read the quran don't like it

• No. Lol.

• Yes I was brought up catholic.

• What did you achieve but asking this question?

• More from Guys
    5