What does this dream even mean?

I was at some type of formal party and my friends were mingling. I was sipping a drink when a police officer walks up to me and says "I'm going to need you to follow me ma'am" so I follow him and he leads me to the back of the party. I was about to ask him what he wanted when he took off his uniform to reveal a black suit and he snatched my arm and threw me into a door. My vision went black and I "woke up" on the ground in front of the man. He looked down at me and said "hello darling. Let me tell you why you're here. My daughter wasn't able to conceive, so I got rid of her and now I need another daughter. I found you and you look so much like her. You have one thing she doesn't have... The ability to have children. I'm giving you a month to become pregnant with my grand child. I already selected your husband. He is in your room. You will find he is familiar. Good luck". He sent me to a room but I wasn't wearing my dress, I was wearing a robe. I walked in and saw a man I WAS familiar with. He was at the party laughing with a group of people seeming to be the life of the entire party. He looked at me with a weird expression. "Is there any way to escape?" He asked, but I didn't know. "I dislike this as much as you and we have a month, so let's hold back until we are forced" it blurred in my mind again and flashed to where I was sitting on the bed. I could feel my stomach drop as the man walked into the room and sat beside me. "What's wrong?" He asked as he wrapped an arm around me. "We're having a baby" I whispered and he became very still before getting on his knees and looking at my stomach. "There's a baby in there?" He asked with a shaky voice. I nodded and he leaned in and rested his head on my stomach.

We'll get through this" was all he said before it blurred again and I was sitting in a rocking chair in the same room I was placed in on the first day. I stared at the two cribs and felt. Hands on my shoulders. I looked up the the father of the two babies in the cribs and he smiled. The man who kidnapped us walked in and smiled. "Where are my grand children?" I felt myself want to cry and get away from the old man, but I couldn't. The father of the babies wrapped his arms around me and kissed my

What Guys Said 1

• Are you being pressured to have a baby? Are you doing that to yourself? Unconsciously your mind is busy with that.

What Girls Said 2

• Most dreams don't really have a meaning, so I wouldn't worry too much about it, maybe you saw a horror movie and it got to you?

• Most of dreams comes in morning and you mostly forget that