Where do I go from here? I feel like I'm stuck in life and I'm unsure of what to do next?

I need a purpose for my life. I feel like I'm just wandering aimlessly. I feel lost and confused. I feel like everyone was given a map for life and I am just over here scared and alone.

I'm trying to stay off social media, but I'll still be active here. I just feel like I don't relate to the people around me. Pretty much all of my friends are in relationships, living with their SO's and starting families. I wish I was too! Not that I'm not grateful for the life I do have, but I'm just so lonely :(

I don't have friends who I can go out to stuff a lot, so I just stay home most of the time. I feel like I'm wasting my life.

Today was a bad day. I went onto facebook and I've been getting bombarded with pictures and posts of people who are in happy relationships. Now I'm not naive, I know every relationship is far from perfect. but it's just hard seeing that when I am struggling so much. I've been online for 7 months and only got 4 dates. I just feel like guys don't like me.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody has a purpose in life, and nobody has a map of life. Draw your own map. That's my advice. If you don't have an exit, you have to make one. If you are lost, the only thing you can do is to move forward and find an exit.

Nobody can live your life for you, only you can do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry. I can't give you any advice.
    But the only thing I can say is that I feel the same way. So, I understand you.

• Thank you for the MHO.

Hope you feel better soon.

• You're welcome and thanks! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0